Cross Vault - As Strangers We Depart LP from Ironbonehead

I must pick that one up at some stage. I really liked the song I listened to from it.

Teitanblood - Death
Thantifaxath - Thantifaxath
Antediluvian - Logos
Bloodhammer/Ride for Revenge - Chords of the Left Hand
Rebirth of Nefast/Slidhr - Ex Nihilio

Picked up Flotsam & Jetsam's 'No Place For Disgrace' Metal Blade/Elektra first US CD version in a Vincent de Paul shop for €1 earier today.

That's a neat find
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

God Dethroned - Illuminati
S U R V I V E - RR7349

Also lost the run of myself in Golden Discs today and bought yet another Megadeth compilation and the new Gojira. Just happy to be in any kind of music shop!

Watching the Anthrax documentary series, realised I didn't have Fistful Of Metal or Armed And Dangerous anymore, lo and behold there's a reissue with both packaged together. So picked that up there.

New Flotz record on the door step today.  Eric is still one of the top ten Metal vocalists for my money.  Few Guinness' down and I'm recalling  the last show at the Academy, was outside , he was there, suitably inebriated, some bird sashays past ,his eyes follow her butt as do mine, we both look up and have a bro moment.  Naturally I went over, shook his hand and said they don't make 'em like that in the States.
Fuck. Gigs eh?.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Monster Magnet - Powertrip reissue CD
Monster Magnet - God Says No reissue CD
Monster Magnet - A Better Dystopia CD
Monster Magnet - Dopes To Infinity Tour Edition CD
Great White - Hooked reissue CD
Def Leppard - Adrenalize reissue CD
WASP - The Headless Children reissue CD
Georgia Satellites - Live at the Ritz CD

Suicidal Tendencies - Still Cyco...
Bad Religion - Suffer
King Diamond - Abigail

Quote from: Trev on June 11, 2021, 03:24:27 PM

My fave of theirs for sure. I love spinning this, always hits the spot. Unreal to catch them in The Savoy in Cork - what was it, 2002?

One of my staples as a sprout. Savage album. I've yet to see them live.

Quote from: Snare on June 11, 2021, 10:09:20 PM
Quote from: Trev on June 11, 2021, 03:24:27 PM

My fave of theirs for sure. I love spinning this, always hits the spot. Unreal to catch them in The Savoy in Cork - what was it, 2002?
Yeah 2002 sounds about right, was at the Music Centre show, they were phenomenonal that night

#464 June 12, 2021, 12:10:59 AM Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 05:33:55 AM by Black Shepherd Carnage
No music there unfortunately, but if any of ye are interested, Candlemass have a big merch sale running on their homepage shop.