Insect Warfare: Entomological Siege - 2CDs of splits, compilation appearances, singles etc. + a live show on DVD.

Picked up Tomb Mold's Planetary Clairvoyance and Mispyrming' Algleymi on vinyl.

Kiss - Dynasty
Leeway - Adult Crash & Open Mouth Kiss
Blood Red Shoes - Get Tragic
W.A.S.P. - The Headless Children - the CD I have is one of the reissues where they cut a bar out of The Heretic in order to squeeze on a bonus track. This annoys the shit out of me every time I listen to it and I've been meaning to replace it for years. There's an original EMI copy on the way.

If anyone wants to help some locals out. 450 in the hole on the CD alone

https://strangerswithguns.bandcamp.com/album/disenfranchised-fetus-2
Play the Academy July 13th

Quote from: Juggz on August 26, 2020, 08:48:02 AM
W.A.S.P. - The Headless Children - the CD I have is one of the reissues where they cut a bar out of The Heretic in order to squeeze on a bonus track. This annoys the shit out of me every time I listen to it and I've been meaning to replace it for years. There's an original EMI copy on the way.

That annoyed me as well, throws me off everytime, thoughts on Lake Of Fools?, savage song, personally I'd have had that on the album over The Real Me even though it probably doesn't keep with the album flow perhaps?

I bought The Real Me 7" back in the day and Lake of Fools was the B side. It's a slow burner alright, took me a while to get into it but it's class for sure. It would stick out like a sore thumb on the album though. It's hard to imagine it without The Real Me.

Quote from: Juggz on August 26, 2020, 09:49:19 AM
I bought The Real Me 7" back in the day and Lake of Fools was the B side. It's a slow burner alright, took me a while to get into it but it's class for sure. It would stick out like a sore thumb on the album though. It's hard to imagine it without The Real Me.
Yep, great tune to sing along to when you're driving. I always have the album on the USB sticks I have for the car stereo. Great driving album too...

Toxik Death - Sepulchral Demons (Black LP)

German thrashers! Loving this album, riffage from hell!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ-aZtPNQaI

Pure Reason Revolution: The Dark Third (2 disc remaster/reissue preorder). The only one of theirs that clicked with me, though I have yet to hear their latest.

Quote from: Juggz on August 26, 2020, 08:48:02 AMW.A.S.P. - The Headless Children - the CD I have is one of the reissues where they cut a bar out of The Heretic in order to squeeze on a bonus track. This annoys the shit out of me every time I listen to it and I've been meaning to replace it for years. There's an original EMI copy on the way.

Is that the case on every reissue? On Wikipedia it just mentions the '98 version, it's an album I haven't owned since buying the tape when it came out, and I'd like to pick it up on CD but don't want a copy with that flaw. I have a download of it as it is and that tbrows me off every time.

No idea how many are affected. Mine is a mid-2000's one but it uses the Sanctuary version with the edit. It's fucking ridiculous they did that to get, what, 5 seconds extra? They could have sped up a fade out or trimmed an intro. I'd hate to buy this problem again so an original EMI version off ebay for a fiver will sort it permanently.

Aye, that's the way to go I reckon. Not bothered about the bonus tracks TBH.

You'd want to be careful putting records next to leaking radiators!!  :D

Almyrkvi - Pupil of the Searing Maelstrom
Mare - Spheres like Death / Throne of the Thirteenth Witch
Mare - Ebony Tower
All thanks to Van recs / Terratur Possessions.