Quote from: Eoin McLove on August 13, 2020, 11:03:59 AM
I assume there's a booklet with it for the price??

Comes with a slipmat I think???
Chlanna Nan Con Thigibh A So's Gheibh Sibh Feoil

Sure I already have a nice Rev Biz slipmat  :(

Quote from: Carnage on August 13, 2020, 07:31:21 PM
New Bob Mould box set coming out in October, just pre-ordered it there. 24 CDs covering all of his post-Husker Du work up to 2019 (his latest album isn't included) with loads of live and rare stuff for £86, not bad at all.

The same material is being released on vinyl in 8LP sections if ye deaf fuckers want to hold out for that.

https://www.demonmusicgroup.co.uk/bob-mould-distortion/

Much as I like Bob Mould, that’s a lot of Bob Mould  :laugh:. Any Sugar stuff in there?

Yep: Beaster, Copper Blue, File Under Easy Listening, Besides and the live one. Plus a couple of other projects I wasn't aware of too: Loudbomb and Blowoff.

Dawn of Martyrdom by Agatus arrived today.  I'll get stuck in to it amarach.

Ithaqua- Initiation to Obscure Mysteries and Ithaqua – The Black Mass Sabbath Pulse, very much typical Greek BM in the same vein as early RC or Varathron. The cover is totally shite but the music is top notch.

I funny l find myself on a bit of a Greek BM buzz lately.  I haven't really followed Ithaqua but maybe I should check them out.

Ljosazabojstwa - Głoryja Śmierci CD

Great to see this getting a physical release.

That's next on my shopping list.

Today was a good metal day...

Dissection- The Somberlain DLP. Cuntish, inexplicable lack of artwork, particularly when the artwork that should have been there is something so iconic, but looking forward to getting stuck into it.

Warning- The Strength to Dream DLP. Great to have this on vinyl with the original gaudy artwork. A sublime album.

Just arrived today -
Temple Nightside - Pillars of Damnation lp
Vassafor - To the Death dlp
Svartidaudi - Temple of Deformation cd
And a decent Vassafor long-sleeved tee, all from Iron Bonehead. Happy days.

Mastiff-  Plague (lp), Bork (lp)

The Acacia strain- Slow decay (lp)

#116 August 18, 2020, 01:19:33 AM Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 01:22:16 AM by vinterland
Gehenna-First and Second Spell at last secured second hand in very good condition. Could never warm to their subsequent output in the same way. Gorguts-Considered Dead €20 for original. Night in Gales-Towards the Twilight courtesy of second hand UK dealer. The latter have released a new album which is up next on Spotify as the order from Russia snakes it's way west.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on August 17, 2020, 08:18:02 PM

Dissection- The Somberlain DLP. Cuntish, inexplicable lack of artwork, particularly when the artwork that should have been there is something so iconic, but looking forward to getting stuck into it.

Apparently the new reissues are bootlegs thats why they didn't use the original artwork.

Quote from: mickO))) on August 18, 2020, 01:56:27 AM
Quote from: Eoin McLove on August 17, 2020, 08:18:02 PM

Apparently the new reissues are bootlegs thats why they didn't use the original artwork.
That's disappointing,  this along with SOTLB deserve better treatment especially considering the prices some of the older presses go for. Even the last press of Storm was a boot but by all accounts a very good one. No art and a pointless etching? Think I'll stick with my OG CDs

Candlemass - Nightfall
Mercyful Fate - Melissa, Don't Break the Oath
King Diamond - No Presents for Xmas
Manilla Road - Open The Gates
Obliteration - Black Death Horizon