Rope Sect - The Great Flood LP and CD

Temple Nightside - Pillars of Damnation LP

Invictus have some of the new releases out from Ironbonehead at the moment for those who might be interested

Griffin - Flight of The Griffin/Protectors of The Lair reissue. Been looking for these at a nice price for a while!

Quote from: Slaughterday on August 12, 2020, 09:09:22 PM
Griffin - Flight of The Griffin/Protectors of The Lair reissue. Been looking for these at a nice price for a while!

Sweet. Where did you get them?

It's one double cd compilation, got it from zyx music a German site. Shadow Kingdom records are doing the merch and they had a link to the zyx website on their page, I'd never have known about them otherwise.

Quote from: Melmoth on August 12, 2020, 03:40:00 PM
Rope Sect - The Great Flood LP and CD

Temple Nightside - Pillars of Damnation LP

Invictus have some of the new releases out from Ironbonehead at the moment for those who might be interested

Gonna have to hold off cause I already have a few to collect from him and Sentinel. IBP titles are always available. Can't get enough of that TN album though.

Will check out the new Rope Sect but they always leave me wanting something more.

I ordered The Somberlain DLP reissue.  I must be really wimping out in my old age buying melodic shite like Dissection. I think I need a filth intervention  :o

The lack of artwork is cuntish.

I assume there's a booklet with it for the price??

Quote from: Slaughterday on August 13, 2020, 05:35:00 AM
It's one double cd compilation, got it from zyx music a German site. Shadow Kingdom records are doing the merch and they had a link to the zyx website on their page, I'd never have known about them otherwise.

Great band. Heard them a few years back, never ended up buying anything though.

Wouldn't hold out, Andy. This one on discogs has the most pics and it's bare enough.

https://www.discogs.com/release/13447436-The-Somberlain/images

Hang on! The recent reissue of The Somberlain has removed the artwork completely?

The joint Black Horizon/TheEnd/Norma Evangelium Diaboli reissues of both albums from around 2006 or so were really well done.  Double LP's with bonus material, demos and a large format booklet with liner notes and photos. Surely there'd be little effort in even trying to remotely replicate those ones?

It' black lodge / sound pollution though. Don't they have a bit of a rep for being shady / disreputable? Especially when it comes to unauthorised or half arsed reissues?

Quote from: Eoin McLove on August 13, 2020, 10:06:14 AM
I ordered The Somberlain DLP reissue.  I must be really wimping out in my old age buying melodic shite like Dissection. I think I need a filth intervention  :o

Yup. I was about 40 before they actually clicked with me probably as a result of Purcell haha.

Just picked up both Ossuary tapes.

Yup, as far as I can gather. A shitty etching of it on one of the sides but that seems to be it. I had mentioned it online a few weeks ago and Scobes said there must be some reason for it. That's all the detail I have. The new one looks shit.

As long as ye don't venture into Reinkaos territory, ye're grand.

#104 August 13, 2020, 07:31:21 PM Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 08:19:27 PM by Carnage
New Bob Mould box set coming out in October, just pre-ordered it there. 24 CDs covering all of his post-Husker Du work up to 2019 (his latest album isn't included) with loads of live and rare stuff for £86, not bad at all.

The same material is being released on vinyl in 8LP sections if ye deaf fuckers want to hold out for that. 😉

https://www.demonmusicgroup.co.uk/bob-mould-distortion/