Suede: Suede, Dog Man Star, Coming Up, Head Music & A New Morning deluxe editions.

Type O Negative - Dead Again (red edition)
RPLA - Metal Queen Hijack
Kix - Original Album Series
Judas Priest - Nostradamus
Monster Magnet - Superjudge
The Sweet - Best Of

Not arsed with the latter pop stuff but might grab the debut.

After 11 weeks in the post I finally got my die cast metal badges from Sahluqtu Archives in Mexico. Logos / Sigils of Vassafor, Temple Nightside, Impetuous Ritual and Funeral Mourning. Took their time getting here but worth the wait.

I nabbed the last copy of the Svart DLP reissue of The Strength to Dream by Warning. Been humming and hawing over getting it for a few months as it's pricey but that album has become my most listened to Warning album in recent times so it would be a pity to miss the vinyl version, particularly as it has the original artwork and I only have the Miskatonic CD reissue that came out after Watching from a Distance,  which has revised artwork.

It took me a while to crack but I'd consider it one of my favourite albums now. It's so utterly dismal in terms of the songwriting but also the flat, lifeless production takes a bit of effort to warm to but once you adjust to those idiosyncrasies it reveals itself to be a grim and epic masterpiece.

I have the CD but it never really grabbed me. Must go back to it at some point.

Deathspell Omega - Si Monvmentvm, Fas, Paracletus
Funeral Mist - Salvation

Defo give it a bit of time to sink in. It has a really Victorian Gothic horror feel to it in terms of the lyrics which is only enhanced by the gloomy production. And the title track is one of the most epic songs they have written.

Eternal Tears of Sorrow: Vilda Mánnu. Had been looking for their second album for quite some time. To see it for sale for £4 on ebay plus £5 postage from Russia was a no-brainer. Thought at that price it had to be the pirate version but the inimitable Spinefarm logo was to be seen upon closer inspection. Happy days.

#84 August 07, 2020, 10:34:11 AM Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 05:43:15 PM by Juggz
Since it's no-fee day on Bandcamp...

Tomb Mold - Planetary Clairvoyance
Tomb Mold - Manor of Infinite Forms
Schizophrenia - Voices
Exist - Egoiista
Disciples of Verity - Pragmatic Sanction
Cursed Sun - The Amygdala
Cursed Sun - Vendetta
and the Transylvanian Tapes catalogue. Sweet.

Picked up a couple of lovely vinyl second-hand yesterday:

Led Zeppelin - III (seems to be an original French pressing from 1970, slightly worn cover but the wax itself is pristine  :-* )
Planxty - Planxty (their "black album"...nothing too special about this pressing, just a great album to have in the house)

Can't go wrong with Planxty. I have the first 3 on original pressing myself, inherited them from my old man.

Only know the first two but they are both 10/10.

Waste of Space Orchestra (Dark Buddha Rising & Oranssi Pazuzu) - Syntheosis (2019) CD

Track 6: Infinate Gate Opening had me crawling on the floor...  :laugh:

https://youtu.be/xqCVgFhMUp0

Listened to that a month or two back. It's great but thought it was lacking something.