devilpriest -in repugnant adoration .killer polish black death
Bran-Odcházení- black metal from czech rep . a bit like burzum crossed with at the heart of winter by immortal .

Unit:187 - Loaded
Ensiferium - 10th Anniversary DVD

Ordered the Enslaved-Eld DLP this evening.

There's a cassette boxset of the early Ulver stuff coming out in a couple of months. The price is steep but the die-hard edition looks very tantalising. With my birthday coming over the horizon in the not too distant future I might have to put in a sneaky order, but don't tell anyone... shhhh!  8)

Ordered the Enslaved-Eld DLP this evening.

There's a cassette boxset of the early Ulver stuff coming out in a couple of months. The price is steep but the die-hard edition looks very tantalising. With my birthday coming over the horizon in the not too distant future I might have to put in a sneaky order, but don't tell anyone... shhhh!  8)

Quote from: Eoin McLove on December 22, 2022, 11:26:18 AMOrdered the Enslaved-Eld DLP this evening.

They've been announced for Beyond the Gates fest doing Eld in full, seriously tempting

I'd say you'll love Eld, Andy.

Celtic frost box set on vinyl from santy .

Lovely. Shoulda written him a letter meself! Will I never learn!?

Molarbear: You Will Need Gods arrived just before christmas, and I was given Bob Mould: Blue Hearts by my sister yesterday, looking forward to giving those a spin.

Also picked up The Cure's Cureation 4CD/2BR boxset for stupid money in a porter-fueled moment of madness the other night.

#954 December 28, 2022, 12:31:00 PM Last Edit: December 28, 2022, 12:41:07 PM by Eoin McLove
Eld DLP arrived today. I only had the chance to play the first half of it but it certainly sounds interesting so far. Quite a different buzz to Vikingligr Veldi and Frost, both of which you could kind of lump together stylistically. I expected this to be more in line with those two but it's off on another tangent. The harsh parts are quite a bit more raw in terms of production and they contrast the cleaner epic bits nicely.

Edit. I like how they tweaked the early logo for each album. I hate the new one they use and think they are mad to drop such an instantly recognisable logo for something that looks like an advertisement for a weekend retreat. But sure...

I like Eld myself, need to pick up that DLP too.

Stangarigel - Na Severe Srdca LP
Vital Spirit - Still as the Night, Cold as the Wind LP

Both among my favourite albums of the year so thrilled to get the LPs, especially the Stangarigel.

I'll have to pick up Hordanes Land and Yggdrassil at some point and then I've all I really need from Enslaved. The old shit really is great.

You'll be delighted to hear that they've just reissued/remastered Yggdrassil.

Just after I bought the previous reissue, of course.

Quote from: Carnage on December 29, 2022, 02:06:06 AMYou'll be delighted to hear that they've just reissued/remastered Yggdrassil.

Just after I bought the previous reissue, of course.

Happy days. It's a fucking ferocious sounding demo.

I've got the yggdrassil on cd, peaceville release around 2012 so never picked up on vinyl... Will have to get this new remaster on vinyl! I just shot in an order for the new mispryming, dodsengels bab al on, deathspells the long defeat and finally picking up reveals last one. Treating myself at xmas