Both s/t albuns, What's This For?, Extremities..., Pandemonium and Absolute Dissent are the ones for me, but most of them are decent and have at least a few decent tunes.

Cheers chaps, I'll check those ones out.

A real loss.  Class player, seriously influential to a lot of modern musicians.  "Extremeties..." likely my favourite KJ album too for how shambolic and heavy it is while still touching on all their recognisable post-punk and almost industrial elements.  The first s/t and Night Time are also essential, also Pandemonium and Absolute Dissent from later works.

That ones a bummer, absolutely ferocious band til the end. My favourite is the debut but I love the post-punk stuff up until Night Time, big fan of the past few starting with the 2003 s/t. Never gave the albums in between those eras much of a shot, must have a look at Extremities.

Glad I got to see them once here in 2016 or 2017.

Sad news. Killing Joke made so many class albums, Fire Dances and Hosannas from the Basement of Hell also deserve a mention.

I've never heard Hosannas in full but Fire Dances is one I hated from start to finish TBH.

A right downer that one. RIP. There'll be no replacing him either unfortunately

#593 November 27, 2023, 03:40:40 AM Last Edit: November 27, 2023, 03:45:39 AM by Carnage

Shit news. Amazing, unique player and the end of an amazing, unique band.

Absolute shocker hearing about geordie Walkerbkast night, seriously unique and inspiring guitarist. RIP

Glad I got to seem twice and they were brilliant. He was a great guitarist, unique in his own way. Excellent band, I'd say they could throw in the towel now unfortunately.

#598 November 30, 2023, 11:58:00 AM Last Edit: November 30, 2023, 05:25:40 PM by jobrok1
Shane MacGowan    :(

Just saw. Rum, sodomy and the lash finally got the best of him! A day of bloody animal tunes ahead so  :abbath: