Not a real DJ. That picture of him with the phone charger up his nose pretending to be in hospital is incredible.

W.A.S.P. and LA Guns drummer, Steve Riley... 67

Ah shit buzz. He played on some amazing albums.

Matthew Perry died in his gaf.
Apparently he drowned in the bath.
Grim

Wonder if there was more to it?
He had a few demons in his past.

What... 54?
No age to go.
Poor fella.

Charlie Dominici, former Dream Theater singer

#576 November 18, 2023, 11:00:44 AM Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 12:08:40 PM by Black Shepherd Carnage
Quote from: Bürggermeister on November 17, 2023, 07:21:03 PMCharlie Dominici, former Dream Theater singer

:'(

Fuck. Guess I know what I'll be listening to today  :'(  :abbath:

At least, wherever he is, he now knows whether or not cold is warm in the afterlife! :laugh:

All over Facebook, Martin Akins Instagram, supposedly had a stroke last night, died today.

Jesus, that's out of the blue. That's Killing Joke done with so I'd imagine, he had a sound that couldn't be replaced.

What a balls. I've only gotten to appreciate him fully in recent years. The last 3 albums have been highlights of their entire discography. Geordies riffs are such a huge part of the sound. Nobody sounds close to his style.

Gonna blast The Great Cull and Glitch

RIP. I find myself listening to a lot of KJ in recent years. Time to make a few purchases.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on November 26, 2023, 08:10:01 PMRIP. I find myself listening to a lot of KJ in recent years. Time to make a few purchases.

Absolute Dissent, MMXII and Pylon are all amazing albums if you haven't heard them yet.