In because I guess I have to have some way of finding out about gigs.

Also from MI, may as well contribute a bit in hope it gets going.

Long time user of Metal Ireland. Good luck with the site.

Long time MI user too. Hopefully this takes off. MI was a good resource for gigs and finding out about new bands.

Welcome all, and thanks for joining!

Seems to be lots of new accounts today so word seems to be spreading. Anybody know where everybody is coming from?

Quote from: Hambeast on November 21, 2018, 04:42:16 PM
Welcome all, and thanks for joining!

Seems to be lots of new accounts today so word seems to be spreading. Anybody know where everybody is coming from?

I shared the link on facebook and some others have too so the word is getting out there.

Fantastic, thanks! It's much appreciated. Wasn't sure if it was a bunch of people from one big source, or lots of little sources.

Guitar player in Solstice,  Scobe's butler. Twat....apparently

As others, long-time MI user. Was shocked when CT closed it down. It wasn't as active as it was in its hay day, not by a long shot, but the high era of internet forums is long gone. Doesn't mean they were completely useless, so it's good to see something else pop up. Best of luck with it.

Another MI user. Glad to see something else come around. Good luck with it!

Long time MI user also, sums it up really..

Gona be honest.. I miss the laughing smiley from the MI site already  :'(

#27 November 21, 2018, 07:30:25 PM Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 07:32:03 PM by Panopticon
Another MI user here. Miss it for new bands and gig listings etc. Also miss that amazing off topic must listenable albums thread.

Hoping this takes off as a useful resource and place to go for info for the Irish scene. As noted MI closed down too abruptly imo.

Ah lads don't mind MI, it was great but there is already a good few heads on here and we may just move on. As was mentioned already it had gone very stale. I just hope none of that herd mentality and supposed cabal shit comes over here. We are all here for the same reason pretty much. If we want 4 page arguments between strangers who don't like each other there is always twitter. I'll just be ignoring all that shite myself same as I do on any forum.

I actually came in to say it is great to see it picking up anyway.

From MI also, mainly for gig info. Hope this works out for you