Just arrived.  Nice to see some familiar names/handles.  Was a bit lost with MI to be honest.

Irregular poster on MI but full time lurker - especially in the Gigs forum. Thanks for making a new space to replace it and good luck.

ahh its good to back...thanks for setting this site up!!

Nice one for setting this site up Hambeast. Was getting the MI DT's.

Looking forward to a bit more lurking and getting good tips about local bands and gigs.

Cheers for setting this up!

Was gutted to see MI go with no notice!

Been lurking MI since 2006.  posting occasionally, discovered so much amazing music and gigs on it.

Recognise a lot of usernames on here already, glad to see its taking off!

Quote from: leatherface on November 17, 2018, 11:29:55 PM
Old MI user here too, MI was a great site for gig listings and feedback, as well as tons of info on bands old and new, didn't  expect to see it gone so quickly either. Glad to see something like this. Wishing all the very best with the site .

Echo that, didn't  post a lot but sure read a lot,  best of luck hope it takes off.

Yet another MI refugee here, though under a different moniker as my old username there was just my own name! Crazy that a site you've been used to visiting almost daily for about a decade can just disappear overnight without warning. Can't begrudge CT though, I'm sure that behind the scenes it can be a massive time sink and pain in the hole to keep a resource like that going for so long.

Great to see that a lot of familiar names have migrated here. I look forward to more of McLoves recommendations of deadly bands whose names I can't pronounce  ;D

regular lurker but rare poster on MI. will sorely miss the new release reviews, delighted to see MW set up. fair play!

Dave Hynes here, regular on the auld forum.

Good to see some of the usual heads back. Fair play for getting the ball rolling again.

What's going on folks.

I was a regular lurker on MI for the past year or two. Decided to join in on the discussion this time.

Fair play for setting this up, it's well needed

Hey all. Good to see another metal forum up an running.
Look forward to contributing.  :)

#119 December 06, 2018, 02:40:30 PM Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 03:06:40 PM by Grahamer72
Used be a regular on MI in the early days but got bored of it in the last few years. Aul bastard from back in the day but listen to all sorts of stuff these days.
Hopefully the forum takes off and does well. Look forward to contributing anyway.