Ive no idea how any of this works,but whats the standing capacity of the 3Arena?.And does this mean standing is sold out?,or do they release x amount,if they sell out immediately ,they jack up the price of the next round of tickets that go on general sale?

Quote from: Paul keohane on June 24, 2024, 01:11:35 PMIve no idea how any of this works,but whats the standing capacity of the 3Arena?.And does this mean standing is sold out?,or do they release x amount,if they sell out immediately ,they jack up the price of the next round of tickets that go on general sale?

12 or 13 thousand.Think the surge algorithm kicks in once a certain amount of traffic to the site/socials etc hits a particular percentage then the thumb goes on the scales.

Tickets will drop stay cool,  Pantera won't sell this out

When did this become a thing? (I very rarely go to big arena/stadium gigs so am way out of the loop)

When the resale sites became illegal, TM  essentially built legal scalping into their structure. Scumbags. The artists that opt into dynamic pricing are also cunts.

Quote from: open face surgery on June 24, 2024, 02:36:49 PMWhen the resale sites became illegal, TM  essentially built legal scalping into their structure. Scumbags. The artists that opt into dynamic pricing are also cunts.

And it's meant to be an absolute ballache to opt out as Livenation lock up the contracts too.

Well, given Livenation own TM that's not at all surprising, however, the management companies could still change the nature of the game if they actually wanted to.

Standing seems to be gone from Ticketmaster now - surely not sold out?

Standing tickets disappeared for a few hours on Friday as well before they reappeared repriced, I notice this happening with a lot of bit concerts now, impossible to know anymore.

Quote from: Paul keohane on June 24, 2024, 01:11:35 PMIve no idea how any of this works,but whats the standing capacity of the 3Arena?.And does this mean standing is sold out?,or do they release x amount,if they sell out immediately ,they jack up the price of the next round of tickets that go on general sale?

The fact that there's still standing tickets to be bought, albeit at extortionate prices, underlines your point. Best thing to do is vote with the feet and don't buy into the raised prices. I reckon there'll be the world of tickets available for this if everyone just says no to the robbery and sits it out for a few months

Edit: like I'm definitely going but I'm willing to play chicken with the cunts at this money

Paid e80.25 for my standing ticket. Has it been less than that?

Quote from: Iliketortles on June 24, 2024, 09:56:02 PMPaid e80.25 for my standing ticket. Has it been less than that?

No. That was the original price

Standing back up now for 230! Can't look away from this, sad as it sounds.

Quote from: jpm4 on June 25, 2024, 08:12:56 PMStanding back up now for 230! Can't look away from this, sad as it sounds.

The necccckkkkkkkkmkk

You might say about those prices... By demand be driven ☺️