Quote from: The Wretch on April 09, 2024, 08:37:53 AM
Quote from: Carnage on April 09, 2024, 08:33:47 AMThe Pretenders: Don't Get Me Wrong

The horror... Still, it could be worse. It could be Brass In Pocket, which always makes me cringe so hard I'm afraid my spine will snap. Or fucking 'I'll Stand By You'.

I'll Stand By You is awful alright but I don't mind the other two. Nostalgia and all that. Was never a fan but they came from a time when a better class of pop  existed.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on April 09, 2024, 09:43:11 AMI had Placebo in my head the other day too. A friend in bee's a friend indeed. A friend with weed is better.

Such a melt. I can't remember when I last heard that poxy song but it popped into the mallet for a morning or so. Painful.

It's doing my head in. I'm blasting Incantation to drown out Brian Molko's snivelling voice but all I can hear in my head is him whining 'Since I was born I started to decay...'.

Probably more for the pet peeves thread but there's been a riff stuck in my head for days and for the life of me I can't place what it's from which is more frustrating than I would've though possible!

Guru Josh - Infinity

In a different universe I'm 15 years older and was massively into pills during the 1990s.

I miss pills. I know they're still out there but I'm sure a couple would kill me now.

I woke up with bark at the moon by Ozzy stuck in my head. Guess I'm going to have to blast some ozzy later. Haven't listened to him in a good while

Quote from: Carnage on April 10, 2024, 01:10:11 AMI miss pills. I know they're still out there but I'm sure a couple would kill me now.

They're an awful lot milder than they used to be. You could eat a dinner while on them these days and the midweek doesn't have the same Just Shoot Me vibes like it did around the turn of the century.

Decapitated - Spheres of Madness
Shalamar - A Night to Remember

Blind by Swans is playing on a loop in my head. It's a great song, so I'm not complaining.

Sail Away: Deep Purple. (And the fact it's the feckin' blueprint for QOTSA),

The Sisters Of Mercy: Under The Gun has played on a loop in my head since yesterday.