Ah I had no idea. The only Hives song I know is Hate To Say I Told You So and that didn't make me want to get more familiar with them.

#136 March 22, 2024, 11:21:34 AM Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 12:12:00 PM by ijnjnijnilijbibbjknkjbjkk
Sort Vokter - Grålysning

Joy Division: These Days - a B-side I think, not sure where I've heard it but all day I've Ian Curtis chanting 'These Days' on a loop in my head.

That song 'Murder On The Dancefloor', it was playing in the local shop yesterday. I don't generally mind it that much as far as pop goes, but it won't fuck off.

My 5 year old niece is obsessed with it, she goes to dance classes and that's one of the songs they dance to. I liked it at the time but it seems to be having a resurgence for some reason, a bit overplayed.

Didn't yer one play it recently at the Bataclan  Paris to much consternation
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Quote from: Carnage on April 09, 2024, 08:33:47 AMThe Pretenders: Don't Get Me Wrong

The horror... Still, it could be worse. It could be Brass In Pocket, which always makes me cringe so hard I'm afraid my spine will snap. Or fucking 'I'll Stand By You'.

#146 April 09, 2024, 09:03:39 AM Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 09:07:30 AM by Bürggermeister
Whenever Brass in Pocket gets stuck in my head it's easy to get rid of it.

I just use my, my, my 'magination, woooaahhhh!

I have had a SuperMario meme song stuck in my head for the last few days.  It starts "Pizza, Pasta put it in a box".  If you know, you know.  :laugh:

Teenage Angst by Placebo. Once that started playing in my head then all their other hits followed.

I had Placebo in my head the other day too. A friend in bee's a friend indeed. A friend with weed is better.

Such a melt. I can't remember when I last heard that poxy song but it popped into the mallet for a morning or so. Painful.