Virgin Steele - Blood and Gasoline.

Another night on the highway...

Pompous and epic. Killer lyrics and all. Mind you it irks me a tad how he says 'keeping alive' and not 'staying alive'. But look.

Quote from: Crow on April 24, 2024, 07:38:42 PMVirgin Steele - Blood and Gasoline.

Another night on the highway...

Pompous and epic. Killer lyrics and all. Mind you it irks me a tad how he says 'keeping alive' and not 'staying alive'. But look.

What a tune. The Marriage of Heaven and Hell Part I and II are glorious albums.

The fucking theme tune to 'The Darling Buds Of May' which was on in my aunts when I dropped in with some shopping earlier today. No good deed goes unpunished I guess.

Quote from: The Wretch on April 26, 2024, 10:08:11 PMThe fucking theme tune to 'The Darling Buds Of May' which was on in my aunts when I dropped in with some shopping earlier today. No good deed goes unpunished I guess.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Had similar one day when I couldn't get the last line of the One Foot in the Grave song out of my head. It was awful.

Today I have Little Willie by Sweet interspersed with an odd bit of My Dingaling.

This must have been rereleased in the '80s or featured in an ad or something because I associate it with those times, but for some reason it's been stuck in my head since yesterday:

https://youtu.be/luDYpAnhqv0

Quote from: Carnage on April 27, 2024, 01:52:58 PMThis must have been rereleased in the '80s or featured in an ad or something because I associate it with those times, but for some reason it's been stuck in my head since yesterday:

https://youtu.be/luDYpAnhqv0

Haven't heard that in a while, it was one my father would sing in the pub.  Does anyone sing in Irish pubs much any more? 

Heard Tracey Chapman - Fastcar twice the morning. Jesus christ. I hope that's due to her demise.

Quote from: open face surgery on April 28, 2024, 11:34:32 AMHeard Tracey Chapman - Fastcar twice the morning. Jesus christ. I hope that's due to her demise.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Some "country" singer won an award for his version of it recently, so it is being played a lot.

Awful fucking song. It's the kind of thing you end up hearing in a doctors waiting room. If you didn't feel sick enough going in, you would coming out.

It's a great oul dittie you only need to hear once every five to ten years.