Good lord. Looks like she should be in Eastenders.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Says on (German) wiki she started a production company making documentaries, music videos, concert videos (incl. for Motörhead), must have gone into real estate after that, mid '00s.

Looking well for 58!

Back on topic, listened to Dante three or four times last couple of days now. Definitely got something going for it  :abbath:

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on December 16, 2023, 05:43:51 PMBack on topic, listened to Dante three or four times last couple of days now. Definitely got something going for it  :abbath:

I reckon the creative peak was A-Lex but Dante is actually well decent. Did you hear Jason Newstead's vocals at the end of Against yet?

Bit annoyed at how quick the Dublin show sold out. A bigger venue would have been more appropriate.

Yeah I realise a slightly bigger venue is non existent, there's a dire need for something in the 3k-5k range but it is annoying that it sold out so fast. 80 bucks a pop with everything else that was announced this close to xmas was just a non runner.

I was looking at heading to the Belgium show, tickets and flights were working out just over €100 compared to the €80 odd for Dublin. That's sold out too though, and apparently tickets flying for the rest of the dates

Guess I've just to hope there'll be people looking to sell theirs closer to the gig

Still going through the back catalogue here, someone pointed out that Green's clean voice was underutilised - that's certainly the case. There's some killer clean vocals across those albums. I never really warmed to Nation but there's a killer track called Water towards the end with a clean vocal. Could've been explored a bit more I think, definitely an untapped resource.

The buildup in this is class, there's a real menace to his clean voice when he drops down to the really low notes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn5OIm0xQu8

Jesus that is one shit album cover.