Interesting paradox indeed. Who came first, the respected or the respectee. And if a respected falls in the forest and there is no respectee there to grant respect, did the karate kick even happen?

Happy International Megadeth Day to all those who celebrate!  :abbath:  :abbath:  :abbath:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-qQH90-nuY

Quote from: Eoin McLove on November 24, 2023, 07:50:51 AMHaha yeah, first time ogling a chick and the band have to disband, groveling in shame  :laugh:

Was a band ogling women? I'm
Quote from: jobrok1 on November 23, 2023, 08:55:44 AMIt really was a very starenge time for them.
Has aged so, sooooo badly!

I can't listen to anything between 1997 and 2014. I'm not able to, my mind suffers too intensely.

Quote from: hellfire on November 24, 2023, 10:47:26 AMI can't listen to anything between 1997 and 2014. I'm not able to, my mind suffers too intensely.

I do have a soft spot for One Second.
I was fully behind that direction when they released it.
Then.... Host    :-X

One Second doesn't make me want to puncture my own ear drums in the same way as what followed it. Inexcusable muck.

I loved Host when it came out but it aged really badly and I never throw it on now. One Second is a lot better.

Actually other than The Plague Within I've no interest in anything after One Second.

I've come to the conclusion that Ozzy Osbourne is full of shite and has a sense of entitlement, its not one thing in particular, just everything over the last 30 years..

I'd say that's the general consensus TBH.

I'm glad to hear that, I've been on the fence for quite a while now regarding Ozzy, giving him some slack for his years on the booze, fried brain etc. I think Sharon gets blamed for causing shite from his camp..but no..Ozzy is up his own hole as well..see his latest whinging comments regarding Geezer Butler not calling him...ffsakes man grow the fuck up..

I'm probably in danger of excommunication for putting up Xmas decorations while listening to Necros Christos. From both sides .
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

On that note, I've always thought "Dashing through the snow on a one horse open sleigh" could pass for lyrics from an Immortal song

Blasrykh Mighty Jingle Bells
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Quote from: Pentagrimes on November 25, 2023, 08:43:14 PMOn that note, I've always thought "Dashing through the snow on a one horse open sleigh" could pass for lyrics from an Immortal song

:laugh:

Dunno where else to put this but I was in golden discs earlier and happened upon the In Utero 30th double CD. 18 euro, grand says I then I looked at the back and there's none of the bonus tracks on the album and I says fuck that what a bummer