Ticketmaster just holding standing tickets back and repricing them at €335 general and €440 gold circle. Ugly. Genuinely grateful there's no other band that would tempt me to pay €150+, once this tour is over I'd imagine I'm more or less done with these big outdoors shows.

Do people seriously pay those kinds of prices without thinking twice? must be a lot more rich people out there than I thought, I was under the impression it was ´hard times´nowadays.

It's criminal, there ought to be a law....

Is it the band or ticketmaster charging these prices???

Capture7.JPG

Criminal, there ought to be a whole lot more (tickets).

Huge ACDC fan here but they can fuck off with those prices..not a fuckin hope would I pay anywhere near that...

The problem with these one off massive concerts is huge numbers going to it are utter event junkies.Splash out once a year for a big day out,thats them done then.Wheres loads of us on here are going to gigs throughout the year,every year.Like none of my friends into Metal/rock are going,simply because of the insane pricing.So as long as day trippers are paying those prices;tickets will stay high.

As someone on here described them, 'Garth Brooks fans doing tallica for the day' :laugh:

Quote from: Uinsion on February 16, 2024, 11:30:08 PMIt's criminal, there ought to be a law....

Is it the band or ticketmaster charging these prices???

Capture7.JPG

I believe I saw something lately from the Avenged Sevenfold singer where he openly admitted any band that has that setup for ticket sales had to approve it themselves and that most artists hide behind the "oh that's ticketmaster not us". He outlined that for them, they may as well be making the money instead of touts.

Absolute insanity the whole thing.leave them at it i say..tix for urban assault and blaze bayley in fredz combined probably cost less than they booking fee and are a billion times the craic :) all the fools sailed away? Don't think so

Well I bought 3 tickets and I will be at Emperor, Priest, Primordial, pixies, Xentrix, Wolves in the throne room, Godflesh, Smashing Pumpkins. Sepultura. Fuck the begrudgers.

Quote from: The Heretic on February 17, 2024, 02:46:52 AMHuge ACDC fan here but they can fuck off with those prices..not a fuckin hope would I pay anywhere near that...

Yep. Let's call a spade a spade - those prices are exploitation. Same for Pearl Jam.

I'm more bemused that lots of people (though not ye lads on here) are saying "ah sure that's just how much gigs cost these days"...

Quote from: Don Gately on February 17, 2024, 11:46:57 AMWell I bought 3 tickets and I will be at Emperor, Priest, Primordial, pixies, Xentrix, Wolves in the throne room, Godflesh, Smashing Pumpkins. Sepultura. Fuck the begrudgers.
I dont think anyone is begrudging the right to go to any gig you want.Its more to do with the neck on some big bands and ticketmaster taking the piss,and will continue to do so if Stadiums are selling out.

Look we have to moan on here!,its our job! :laugh:

Quote from: Don Gately on February 17, 2024, 11:46:57 AMWell I bought 3 tickets and I will be at Emperor, Priest, Primordial, pixies, Xentrix, Wolves in the throne room, Godflesh, Smashing Pumpkins. Sepultura. Fuck the begrudgers.

Good for you man I hope you enjoy them.

But €166 for a ticket is fucking disgusting, no two ways about it.

Going to flog that ticket if anyone wants it. Cost is €157. Exactly what I paid for it. DM for info.

"Fuck the begrudgers"

As bad as being labelled a "Hater" for not liking something or having an alternative opinion.

I'd be be more interested in how Brian Johnson who is will be a couple of months off 77 will fare at the last night of their tour.