Anyone paying these prices needs sectioning

Only place I'm getting sectioned to is the front pitch standing after I paid €561 for 3 tickets this morning with that resident's link which was floating around for a while.

€187 after fees.

The mental gymnastics I went through to justify it to myself was Olympic. I'm nearby so I don't have to book flights, I don't have to book a hotel, last time they toured I went to multiple dates and this time I won't, my partner paid €210 for her Taylor Swift ticket, sure it's the same price as Pearl Jam etc etc...

Quote from: Pain Medicine on February 15, 2024, 06:11:40 PMOnly place I'm getting sectioned to is the front pitch standing after I paid €561 for 3 tickets this morning with that resident's link which was floating around for a while.

€187 after fees.

The mental gymnastics I went through to justify it to myself was Olympic. I'm nearby so I don't have to book flights, I don't have to book a hotel, last time they toured I went to multiple dates and this time I won't, my partner paid €210 for her Taylor Swift ticket, sure it's the same price as Pearl Jam etc etc...

Is that for Dublin or London?

Come on, come on, love ye for your money
Come on, come on, listen to the money talk
Come on, come on, gimme all your money
Come on, come on, listen to the money talk... etc

In the waiting room ??? this is a new thing.

In the queue now with apparently 41,000 people ahead of me yeah good one. Not a hope of getting tickets

Quote from: mickO))) on February 16, 2024, 09:01:37 AMIn the queue now with apparently 41,000 people ahead of me yeah good one. Not a hope of getting tickets
There's always the chance people panic or dont get their details in, so hang in there.

I wonder how many of those a flippin' touts

Quote from: Uinsion on February 16, 2024, 09:06:30 AMI wonder how many of those a flippin' touts
Tried from my work laptop to see where I'd get but you need to have a ticketmaster account to join the queue, at least that's a good thing.

Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on February 16, 2024, 09:04:05 AM
Quote from: mickO))) on February 16, 2024, 09:01:37 AMIn the queue now with apparently 41,000 people ahead of me yeah good one. Not a hope of getting tickets
There's always the chance people panic or dont get their details in, so hang in there.

I will hang for a bit and see but still only at 32k and I am only going for standing so I don't have much of chance.

#58 February 16, 2024, 09:36:45 AM Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 11:32:03 PM by Uinsion
All that was left was tickets at the back, much as I love them, (saw them 91, 96, 2009, 2016), I'm not paying that much to see a dot on the stage, and I was in wait room before 9....