Quote from: KingHostile on February 18, 2024, 10:47:55 AMmid 90's Slayer ticket was 12.60 for SFX.... ACDC 60 in the point

Correction  ;)  20 pounds 50 pence, including booking fee

ticket.JPG

Yeah think I paid about €80 for my ticket in 2015 and about the same in 2009

So about an hour ago I went onto the ticketmaster site, more outo curiosity and to check if any resales, and lo and behold a ticket (not a resale) came up, but the when I clicked to pay I got the following:

tm.JPG

knew it was too good to be true, possible some kind of glitch in the system....

Quote from: Uinsion on February 21, 2024, 01:58:40 PMSo about an hour ago I went onto the ticketmaster site, more outo curiosity and to check if any resales, and lo and behold a ticket (not a resale) came up, but the when I clicked to pay I got the following:

tm.JPG

knew it was too good to be true, possible some kind of glitch in the system....

The day I got my ticket this week I just checked TM when I got home as I know 2 people still looking for standing and a load of seated tickets were up on it but they all look to be gone now.

Same with Rammstein they had a load of the front standing tickets for sale on TM before Xmas and that section was suppose to have been sold out a few days after the show went on sale. These tickets were direct from Ticketmaster not resale ones.

Can you sell the E-tickets? Want to offload my one.

Quote from: hellfire on February 25, 2024, 07:17:32 PMCan you sell the E-tickets? Want to offload my one.

The tickets probably won't become visible and open for resale/transfer until the week of the gig.

Few seated tickets up again on TM now.

If you have a Ticketmaster account you should be able to transfer a ticket.

Quotehe tickets probably won't become visible and open for resale/transfer until the week of the gig.

Do resales generally go up that late?

Quote from: mickO))) on February 26, 2024, 01:00:10 PMFew seated tickets up again on TM now.

saw that in the nose bleed/vertigo area but not that far back, what are those seats like?
acdc.JPG

Quote from: Pagan Saviour on February 26, 2024, 02:24:11 PM
Quotehe tickets probably won't become visible and open for resale/transfer until the week of the gig.

Do resales generally go up that late?

It doesn't show it on the app but if you login on desktop it actually says they'll become available 3 days before the event, presumably transfers will open around then too.

This is a new thing they've been doing with big concerts, apparently this was the case with Springsteen last year and is the same for Taylor Swift, Coldplay etc. I guess they shut off resale for concerts where they're trying to push platinum tickets/expensive shit seats.

Quote from: Pain Medicine on February 26, 2024, 06:31:41 PMhttps://aviewfrommyseat.co.uk/venue/Croke+Park/seating-chart/concert/

Might be able to get a feel of it from this site.

Good idea, could see where I'd be, thanks, still a long way away :-)

Geez, there's a website for everything now.....