I got Hogan stand upper tier. Have no idea where that is. Ticketmaster design that site to be incredibly stressful. Had to disable ad blockers to get a Captcha while I was accepted.

I am in now and it keeps pushing me to seats when I try to get a standing tickets tried to reload a few times now I am getting the 'something went wrong' bullshit so I not bothering now. 166 before before fees for a shitty seated ticket.

Does Ticketmaster have a map? of the layout? Like MickO)) It kept diverting me away from standing

It showed a map when I got in wasn't an interactive one though. I was offered those Hogan stand tickets as well on the lower tier. My guess is all the standing are gone.

Fucking rip off at 166. Shocking prices. You'd get a festival with a load of bands near that price

Can you imagine the calibre of fuckin idiot that'll be in attendance.

If it is anything like the Stones in Croke Pk you will easily pick up a ticket closer to the time. And cheaper too.

It is now dawning on 3% of the buyers that they booked a 2 week family break in Spain in August. 1% are already booked for a stag weekend but they totally forgot about it. ;-)

Scalpers already up on twitter along with all of the bots. Was shown Davin stand tickets but was sitting in the aviva equivalent the last time in 2015 and don't want to be seating again, sound was shite and just not a great buzz altogether. Fingers crossed for all the heads selling closer to the date

#68 February 16, 2024, 11:35:50 AM Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 11:38:52 AM by Bürggermeister
In Croke Park the stage is usually down Hill 16 side, so if you're in the Davin Stand you should bring some powerful binoculars.

https://crokepark.ie/stadiumplan2/index.html

Was considering it, but between tickets for me and herself, drinks, babysitter...probably work out the guts of €500, no way I can justify that

Hopefully there'll be a rake of people offloading tickets closer to the date

Apparently it's the same weekend as Electric Picnic. Could bode well for someone looking for a ticket later.

Had a look on Ticketmaster there, the only tickets it was letting me select was Gold Circle Standing at 440 a ticket before fees, insane prices :laugh:

Got a ticket on the residents presale but i live 100 miles away! they'll hardly be asking me for proof of address !!?

Strongly thinking of flogging the ticket I got and not going. Might as well listen to them from the car park I'm that far back.

Quote from: Don Gately on February 16, 2024, 03:44:53 PMGot a ticket on the residents presale but i live 100 miles away! they'll hardly be asking me for proof of address !!?

You'll be grand, qr code is all they need from you