Algeria's finest this time.

You can tell they don't care half as much about this victim given the lower level coverage of it. I'm guessing an Algerian with 5 warrants our for him is only fighting with junkies etc.

Quote from: The Butcher on August 21, 2023, 10:04:31 AM
Quote from: astfgyl on August 15, 2023, 11:35:56 PMThis banklink thing is going to be asking serious questions of the role of the guards indeed.

LOL LOL LOL

Definitely. All the little things add up over time - Probably the least respected they have ever been and government the least trusted.

Yep, no-one believes a word of any of it anymore. They went too far by putting bullshit over reality

Stabbing at Dublin airport this morning. Haven't seen it officially reported yet but apparently the victim has died.

That's grim. Passed through on the way back from Tones of Decay earlier and saw the news about the attack - men in theor 50's as assailant and victim. Taxi dispute I wonder?

Virgin media and eye witness accounts reporting it as an unprovoked random stabbing.

He was taken to Beaumount for non-life threatening injuries. Random attack on someone out having a smoke from what I gathered. Mental.

Quote from: Snare on September 17, 2023, 10:56:41 PMThat's grim. Passed through on the way back from Tones of Decay earlier and saw the news about the attack - men in theor 50's as assailant and victim. Taxi dispute I wonder?

Unlikely as nobody knows his motivation except for him. A million theories as to why he did it so far. Here he is being led away. I don't read The Liberal either but it matches the stills in more reputable publications.

video link

What a joke. You'd get a week in Castlerea for not having a TV licence and this cunt's walking free.

You think that's bad, the cunt went to the disco after it, I was working in the town the night it happened.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

I'd seen comments that he was putting stuff on Snapchat all night. Seemed to be drinking away. That's cold, guy is clearly a psychopath- it's scary that there's cunts like that out there

Quote from: hellfire on September 18, 2023, 08:04:33 PM
Quote from: Snare on September 17, 2023, 10:56:41 PMThat's grim. Passed through on the way back from Tones of Decay earlier and saw the news about the attack - men in theor 50's as assailant and victim. Taxi dispute I wonder?

Unlikely as nobody knows his motivation except for him. A million theories as to why he did it so far. Here he is being led away. I don't read The Liberal either but it matches the stills in more reputable publications.

video link

It was a cry for help. It's on the rest of us that we don't understand

https://www.rte.ie/news/2023/0930/1408201-offaly-violent-incident/

This is another bad one. From what I have read in a few places the killer may be a close relative of the victim.

Quote from: mickO))) on October 02, 2023, 09:43:10 PMhttps://www.rte.ie/news/2023/0930/1408201-offaly-violent-incident/

This is another bad one. From what I have read in a few places the killer may be a close relative of the victim.

I dread to ask, but what  is the video they mention thats in circulation?