Seen the post by the guys wife on FB saying she's 'sick of hearing about' the other hero (the brazilian lad), and that her husband helped too. Fair play to him if true, and he's a hero too, but his wife sounds like a weapon.

There was a French lad involved too. Haven't seen a decent reconstruction of the event as it unfolded, but it seems like yer man Warren went for him, tried but seemingly didn't manage to get the knife off him, then the Brazilian arrives, clobbers him with the helmet... then maybe between them they pretty much keep him down and the French lad wrestles the knife out of his hands. Something along those lines, but like I said, haven't seen a moment by moment description.

I honestly haven't read the blow by blow account either. I just hope it's not going the way I think it is because I'm actually disillusioned enough as it is and I don't want to be any more so

I'd say it's just that someone swinging in with a motorbike helmet and clobbering the attacker over the head made more of a visual and critical impact, even in the moment, than whatever Warren Donohue, who had no kind of weapon, had managed to do up to that point. Don't think it's anything worth making something of. Maybe Kielty will have the three of them on! Four with the Kearney woman. Should have had them on the toy show tonight!

Toy Show? You mean the Pfizer vaccination illegal advertising vehicle that was responsible for one of the sickest things I've ever seen? Fuck them in particular, as the fella says

Here you go, the sickest fuckin shit possible. Bear in mind that this was 2020 when no vaccine was approved even for emergency use in old folks. Look at those insidious fucks and what they did to that poor kid. Watch it a few times and it only gets worse.

Fuckin sick fucks.

Yeah, personally though, I think you're throwing that fairly out of proportion  :laugh:  We all have our own takes, like we know lads who have their toddlers listening to and requesting the likes of Deicide, which loads of people would think is wrong, and for my own part I'd tend to feel first communion is worse indoctrination still, so, y'know, don't be losing yourself too much over one girl saying "pfizer vaccine" a couple of times three years ago  :laugh:

Over half a million raised between those two campaigns.
Serious life-changing money, like.

But putting it in perspective... Last night's Toy Show raised about €3m in three hours.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on November 25, 2023, 10:09:36 AMYeah, personally though, I think you're throwing that fairly out of proportion  :laugh:  We all have our own takes, like we know lads who have their toddlers listening to and requesting the likes of Deicide, which loads of people would think is wrong, and for my own part I'd tend to feel first communion is worse indoctrination still, so, y'know, don't be losing yourself too much over one girl saying "pfizer vaccine" a couple of times three years ago  :laugh:

Pfizer in particular. A product not yet released. A product that was at the time supposed to be for the frail and elderly. Alluding to people being punished for not taking it. On a kids Christmas toy show.

No it gets worse instead of better the more I think about it

Post-by-post real-time account of far right appropriation of the attack and subsequent orchestration of/praise for the protest/riot by well-known national and international far right figures:
https://twitter.com/Care2much18/status/1728134867429560334

A few media sites published a full list of those who were arrested and appeared before court. Worth remarking just how many of them were not locals.

"Don't you think the more proximate cause of the problem is a migrant stabbing children in the streets of Ireland?" ~ Douglas Murray

"Don't you think the Nazis were actually nice and felt bad after a day of murdering Jews?" ~ Douglas Murray

Point: Douglas Murray has proven that he will say literally anything if he thinks it will win him an argument. He's a twisted cunt, the kind of elite British prick who would have laughed his smarmy head off at the famine, at the Black & Tans, at Bloody Sunday. You're a fuckin' eejit if you can't see the kind of colonial dickhead he is.

And yes, he literally has written at length recently about how supposedly Hamas are worse than the Nazis because supposedly the Nazis felt bad in the evenings. A cunt.

Ya, while I had agreed with certain things he had said in the past, everything he has said in relation to Israel Palestine is fuckin sickening.

Well, he had also voiced his support of Thatcter on occasion and even suggested she didn't go far enough in relation to NI. He's certainly a cunt.