It'll have an effect in Leinster House in any case.  There haven't been any orange marches in O'Connell St since the first one.

Targetting foreigers over a child being stabbed... you'd swear we were a country that doesn't have a history of child abuse

On the news there it's someone from abroad who moved here 20 years ago and is an irish citizen.

Fair play to the passer bys who saved countless lives I'd say. Far right scum, or just scum maybe were fairly quick in setting the capital alight. If nothing else they can go nuclear quick enough.

Quote from: astfgyl on November 23, 2023, 08:45:10 PMStill can't believe those two women stopped the lad from being killed. Eejits.

One of them was on the news. Said were not a country of savages and it's the gardai who should deal with it. Now I have no problem with the cunt being killed but fair play to her too.

Quote from: 91/30 on November 23, 2023, 09:09:36 PMIt'll have an effect in Leinster House in any case.  There haven't been any orange marches in O'Connell St since the first one.

All the rioting and looting tonight will do is give them the excuse they were looking for to bring in that anti protest legislation.

Quote from: mickO))) on November 23, 2023, 09:41:03 PM
Quote from: 91/30 on November 23, 2023, 09:09:36 PMIt'll have an effect in Leinster House in any case.  There haven't been any orange marches in O'Connell St since the first one.

All the rioting and looting tonight will do is give them the excuse they were looking for to bring in that anti protest legislation.

This is something that is not lost on me at all

Quote from: Ollkiller on November 23, 2023, 09:38:34 PM
Quote from: astfgyl on November 23, 2023, 08:45:10 PMStill can't believe those two women stopped the lad from being killed. Eejits.

One of them was on the news. Said were not a country of savages and it's the gardai who should deal with it. Now I have no problem with the cunt being killed but fair play to her too.

No. She was wrong to help him in any way. He should be skinned alive. I make no apologies for my stance on what should be done to him. Whatever the guards come up with will be too weak.

Not only is it too weak but it will be done at my expense. He should be flayed.

Quote from: astfgyl on November 23, 2023, 09:56:31 PM

Pro-Palestine marches have been huge and largely problem free. And this isn't a protest, it's a spontaneous riot turning into an organized riot. Your Conor McGregors and Gavin Peppers and the worse still baying for blood. Have heard Telegram messages outright calling for foreign blood to be spilt tonight and to "kill all immigrants."

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on November 23, 2023, 10:02:49 PM
Quote from: astfgyl on November 23, 2023, 09:56:31 PM

Pro-Palestine marches have been huge and largely problem free. And this isn't a protest, it's a spontaneous riot turning into an organized riot. Your Conor McGregors and Gavin Peppers and the worse still baying for blood. Have heard Telegram messages outright calling for foreign blood to be spilt tonight and to "kill all immigrants."

I had telegram and I deleted it. Load of spastics on there. This is an individual doing individual stuff and no pain I can think of is bad enough for what he's done today. I wouldn't kill all immigrants or even put a stop to them at all. The retard contingent of our own will certainly play their part in ensuring the shittest outcome for all I have no doubt and the laws that will be brought in will be very useful to further an oul hate speech law or two

Only the trotskyists and greta thunberg types will heed that.  They have enough legislation on the books to protect the state since 1939.  Won't matter a fuck.  They've swamped the country with scum and now they're going to reap the rewards

#160 November 23, 2023, 10:49:44 PM Last Edit: November 23, 2023, 10:58:29 PM by Black Shepherd Carnage
That is barely comprehensible.

Meanwhile, among the homegrown...
https://twitter.com/padraigcarroll/status/1727816729923879050

Attacking fire services too:
https://twitter.com/sullyandred/status/1727818733685510444?s=20

Lookin' good lads; great demonstration that Ireland is safer in the hands of the Irish.

Horrific stabbing of young kids + a female today. Been plenty of stabbings in Dublin in recent times. All the opportunistic gougers got their night out and I bet a good chunk of them couldn't give a damn about the incident earlier today.

Garda Commissioner tells us that the appalling + mindless looting/rioting/destruction is the work of a "lunatic hooligan faction, driven by far-right ideology....." - the same hooligan faction that beat up that US tourist and have been the scourge of Dublin for god knows how long?? Which have been left to their own devices with little movement from Gardai or the Minister for Justice.

Also not sure how the Commissioner is able to telepathically know the political allegiances of ALL the rioters? We've seen this types before at May Day Riots. Clearly criminal opportunism of a delinquent mob. The far right are well known for looting Foot Lockers for new trainers. Harris immediately goes to the 'far right' speculation so quickly but unwilling to speculate on the cause of the knife attack hours earlier. The Gardai police through consent and they're losing that consent.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on November 23, 2023, 10:49:44 PMThat is barely comprehensible.

Meanwhile, among the homegrown...
https://twitter.com/padraigcarroll/status/1727816729923879050

Attacking fire services too:
https://twitter.com/sullyandred/status/1727818733685510444?s=20

Lookin' good lads; great demonstration that Ireland is safer in the hands of the Irish.

I bet he'd have been quick enough out with his baton when I didn't want to take an injection or be locked in my house for not doing so or maybe if I did something really nuts like go farther than 2km from my house without taking an injection.

Fuck him.

Did I mention fuck him? Well if I didn't now I'm saying fuck him. Fuck him.

Should i feel sorry for the very cunts that made me explain myself for simply going to work every day while we all accepted the new era like beaten dogs?

No.

Anyone who thinks the real argument is anything to do with immigration or what happened today is missing the point. This was coming but everyone thought it was grand to fuck people over and gaslight them in the media and in real life with dumb fuck stuff like everything that goes on. This is what was definitely going to happen sooner or later. People are both smarter and also far more stupid than we give them credit for.

If you think it's OK to lock people on their houses for not taking a fucking unnecessary injection but then expect to be respected for enforcing it then fuck you from a great height.

Feeling sorry for people who, as an arm of the state, will do whatever the fuck to you because they are fucking somehow human now...

No. Fuck em

Quote from: The Butcher on November 23, 2023, 11:01:22 PMHorrific stabbing of young kids + a female today. Been plenty of stabbings in Dublin in recent times. All the opportunistic gougers got their night out and I bet a good chunk of them couldn't give a damn about the incident earlier today.

Garda Commissioner tells us that the appalling + mindless looting/rioting/destruction is the work of a "lunatic hooligan faction, driven by far-right ideology....." - the same hooligan faction that beat up that US tourist and have been the scourge of Dublin for god knows how long?? Which have been left to their own devices with little movement from Gardai or the Minister for Justice.

Also not sure how the Commissioner is able to telepathically know the political allegiances of ALL the rioters? We've seen this types before at May Day Riots. Clearly criminal opportunism of a delinquent mob. The far right are well known for looting Foot Lockers for new trainers. Harris immediately goes to the 'far right' speculation so quickly but unwilling to speculate on the cause of the knife attack hours earlier. The Gardai police through consent and they're losing that consent.

It's fuck all to do with today and more to do with the obvious fuckery of what the government has been at all along becoming suddenly apparent to all the people who wanted to pretend that they weren't getting fucked over on a massive scale all along.

These cunts will achieve nothing with their useful stupidity because they haven't yet got to the Dail and dragged the cunts out onto the road to explain themselves for why they sold us out so badly.

Until they do, it's simply fodder for the poxy far right crap we all get fed.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on November 23, 2023, 10:02:49 PMHave heard Telegram messages outright calling for foreign blood to be spilt tonight and to "kill all immigrants."

Stumbled upon a tweet version of this so can share:
https://twitter.com/LiqaDr/status/1727805794664452371

And why wouldn't the Garda commissioner blame this on the far-right? It'll be a tough night for the gardai on the street, but the Irish far right--too caught up in their mad and dumb conspiracy thinking to ever do anything properly smart, unlike the far right in other countries--have gifted themselves as a scapegoat for this.