'Talliwarfare family loves you babeeeyah!

Quote from: open face surgery on January 04, 2024, 01:33:49 PMSite should be renamed Metallica Warfare. Same shite over and over again.
What was the name of your man who was doomed to push a boulder up a hill for eternity again?  Bob Rock was it?

Quote from: ochoill on January 04, 2024, 02:39:42 PM
Quote from: open face surgery on January 04, 2024, 01:33:49 PMSite should be renamed Metallica Warfare. Same shite over and over again.
What was the name of your man who was doomed to push a boulder up a hill for eternity again?  Bob Rock was it?
:laugh:

Quote from: Bürggermeister on January 02, 2024, 12:55:38 PMIf you remember the "stock" scene in the movie

When ol' man Ulrich kicked the bucket there, I sent a news link to a mate with the message "Stock crash"

:laugh: It should all have been deleted

That lad knew his onions. Pretty hilarious part of the movie wasn't it. Lars is in bits and dad is just saying quietly this is shit. Prescient

I can't remember it very clearly now, but my recollection was that the brief bit of music his aul lad dismissed as "stock" was better than everything they went on to compose for what became St. Anger.

#1328 January 10, 2024, 07:50:25 AM Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 06:25:48 PM by Mithrandir
Demilich has some of the worst death metal vocals of all time. I can't listen to Nespithe they're so bad.

Quote from: Mithrandir on January 10, 2024, 07:50:25 AMDemilich has some of the worst death metal vocals off all time. I can't listen to Nespithe they're so bad.

I got a bit of a shock when I first heard the gurgling vocal style, but it suits the music and makes the band more unique. I couldn't imagine them with generic death metal vocals.

I have Nespithe but haven't listened th it in donkeys. It never clicked with me. Must revisit.

Its seen as an under rated DM classic,but it never clicked with me either!.

#1332 January 10, 2024, 02:58:00 PM Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 03:24:26 PM by Carnage
Or me. Here's one for you: I can't stand Incantation. Onward To Golgotha I find unlistenable, mainly because of the vocals but musically I find it quite generic too.

Quote from: Carnage on January 10, 2024, 02:58:00 PMOr me. Here's one for you: I can't stand Incantation. Onward To Golgotha I find unlistenable, mainly because of the vocals but musically I find it quute generic too.

This is wrong. Wrong.

You're right, there was a typo. Fixed it now.  ;)