Cats who dance on my head before dawn so they can go out and hunt.

Quote from: Juggz on April 06, 2019, 06:01:33 AM

Cat's who get in the open window beside your bed.. jump from the top of the window to land on your head at 4am.
Waking up to a thud of something furry with claws .. jumping out of the bed like a lunatic (is this the end?) ...
Turning on the lights to see something moving under the bed covers and then a "meow*

Little fuckers  :abbath:

Dudes with a full head of hair (bastards!) who artfully arrange their locks into that just out of bed verging on comb-over look. Fashion in general,  but bed head is particularly hard on the eyeballs.

Painting ceilings, and more specifically, the kitchen ceiling. Huge cunt of a room with no end of awkward corners and obstacles.  Have to do the walls this week too so.... eh.... fuck my life  :laugh:

Quote from: Wiseblood on April 08, 2019, 09:31:43 AM
Painting ceilings, and more specifically, the kitchen ceiling. Huge cunt of a room with no end of awkward corners and obstacles.  Have to do the walls this week too so.... eh.... fuck my life  :laugh:
I'd rather pay someone €100 and get it all done properly in a day.
Horrible cunt of a job, especially ceilngs.

Where would you find someone to do a painting job "properly" for only €100??

Helps if you know someone of course. Which having tradesmen in the family and as friends always helps of course.

I've to do my hall, stairs and landing over Easter. I'm seriously thinking of getting someone to do it. That bit above the stairs where you need a ladder is just too much of a cunt.

Quote from: Juggz on April 06, 2019, 06:01:33 AM

Blokes that own cats, evil bastards (cats,not their owners)

Drivers who habitually cut corners and then shoot you daggers for having the cheek to get in their way by driving in your own lane.

A thousand pardons, my lord. Excuse me while I drive up on the footpath and more down these pedestrians... CUNT!!!

Shite unfunny facebook comedians, Rory's Stories, Sir Stevo Timothy, etc. Oh look, a hilarious sketch about how Dubs prefer King Crisps to Taytos. Fuck off.

Yep hate them. There's another lad who's always in a car. Beard, dresses a bit like MCGregor. Always doing Irish lad jokes. The missus etc. Absolute unfunny cunt

Yeah,  he was funny for five minutes but it got old very quickly.

When an overnight update to VLC player on the phone manages to lose all your playlists and they now have to be rebuilt.  >:(

On the subject of cats and proof that they are indeed the greatest of all animals.

My cat, when he was younger, tore the hands off me one time when I fell asleep on the couch after work. I move in my sleep and he saw my hands moving and attacke them a couple of times. In my fury, I gave him a few slaps and threw him outside. I was half asleep doing it. Let him into the house the next morning and he hardly acknowledged me, almost avoided me coming into the house.

Arrived home from work that day and he was literally waiting inside the door for me, which he had never done before.

God knows why I got this sense that he was almost mocking me, but then it hit my nose and I ran up the stairs. I went into my bedroom to find a massive shite on my pillow(he was trained and never done anything like that before). The little cunt had been so annoyed from.the slaps the day before that he had purposely shit on my pillow.

Needless to say that was his last day let into the house. I love the fuker but he's an evil bastard too