Coworkers whose work I have to cover for deciding to take a half day and not telling me, thus doubling my workload for the afternoon.

Particularly when they've done it a few times.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on February 15, 2019, 02:35:54 PM
Bring your little fella along; maybe he'll piss in the speaker's laptop!

Might get it shut down quicker than anticipated.

Traffic on the M50 and N4. Cuntish is the only word for it.

Found some people in a facebook group this morning arguing for feeding your cats a vegan diet.  In other words, cause them an awful and slow death.  Bad bastards.  Be vegan all you want yourself, more power to you if you can stick to it, but christ don't force it on your pets.

Quote from: ochoill on February 19, 2019, 12:07:21 PM
Found some people in a facebook group this morning arguing for feeding your cats a vegan diet.  In other words, cause them an awful and slow death.  Bad bastards.  Be vegan all you want yourself, more power to you if you can stick to it, but christ don't force it on your pets.

For the love of fuck. Cats aren't vegan. Where does the madness end.

Quote from: Ollkiller on February 19, 2019, 12:42:41 PM
Quote from: ochoill on February 19, 2019, 12:07:21 PM

For the love of fuck. Cats aren't vegan. Where does the madness end.

They were genuinely trying to argue with people that cats aren't obligate carnivores, despite every veterinary resource saying otherwise.  'A vegan diet makes them more docile and relaxed' was the main argument - no, sorry, that's lethargy and suffering.  People are thick.

At least there were a good few people, vegan or otherwise, arguing against this too but the complete blinkers people had on about the arguments were ridiculous.  Giving them meat is forcing it on them apparently, and they survive perfectly fine eating a chosen vegan diet as ferals.  It's like they've never seen a cat.

Hopefully the awful and slow death will be actually Facebook itself.

That's unbelievable bullshit. Feral cats choosing a vegan diet 😂😂😂. As someone above said, all power to people who have the kind of discipline to stick to a difficult life choice, but shut the fuck up about it. What's next?

Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on February 19, 2019, 01:42:00 PM
Hopefully the awful and slow death will be actually Facebook itself.

I fully agree with this.

Yeah you should see my cat lapping soy milk.

Just because your device is equipped with a tinny, impotent speaker doesn't mean you should blarijg your shite music through it on a crowded train.

Quote from: Ducky on February 20, 2019, 08:39:12 PM
Just because your device is equipped with a tinny, impotent speaker doesn't mean you should blarijg your shite music through it on a crowded train.

This also happens on the bus sometimes, it makes me more curious then annoyed, haven't they heard of headphones? Or ear buds? Even cheap ones? They might be stupid but they're not *that stupid surely.

Another thing I might add is that, most of the time, people blaring music out of their cars always make sure to play the absolute WORST music ever, just so everyone knows full well what a poor taste in music they have. Non-stop reggaeton here in Spain.

I fucking hate reggaeton

Quote from: Giggles on February 23, 2019, 08:45:39 AM
I fucking hate reggaeton

I can tolerate most kinds of awful music but not this particular genre, it's so crap and repetitive.