First run under the belt having not been out in ages.  Good to have it done,  but fuck me,  it was tough going   :-X

Stung with a Les Dawson Frank Carson Rory Bremner type hybrid for a taxi driver..christ. Pat Kenny on the radio starts doing (shite) Pat Kenny impersonation, missing my cue to fling my self from the moving vehicle I'm subjected to a ream of  Z rate dad "jokes" "my brothers a carpenter, he's shelf employed"  "My first wife was from Thailand she died there a few years back, testicular cancer"  I zone out, willing this journey to be over with every fibre of my being we finally reach the destination, I pay up and to my horror the spanner gets out "have to go and shake hands with the champion" Thank fuck I didn't need the jacks myself as no doubt the stand up routine would've continued the prospect of which would have left me no other choice but to piss myself outside.

Should have saved those for the joke thread

How fucking diffucult can it be to look at somebody in the eye and say "please" or "thank you". This applies to people both sides of the counter.

Lads talking themselves up as being "alpha"  :laugh: remember seeing a vid on youtube years ago linked to some training vid I watched, some plum relaying how after his visit to the gym he hits his favourite cafe and marks his territory by leaving various bits a pieces of himself around the gaff. Something along the lines of "I claim" up to 2 or 3 tables by leaving my gym bag at one, coat at another etc.. colour me intimidated  :laugh:  the cunt was serious too.

Also every little sparrafart thinking they're MMA fighters, alpha overload dudes.. :abbath:

Tagging software that includes fucking everyone including the tea lady.

Watched Bohemian Rhapsody last night, so was in the mood for some Queen on the bus this morning. Wanted to stick on A Night at the Opera, but I can't find it with the rest of the albums.

It's been moons since I tripped those CDs so can't even remember what I used, but whatever it was saw fit to tag it as Orchestra Regina; Queen.

I usually filter via artist as there's just too many albums to flip through, but sure I was half way to my destination before I sussed out what was going on here.

Good luck to finding any of the hip hop albums on there.

Quote from: Ducky on October 07, 2019, 10:23:21 PM
Tagging software that includes fucking everyone including the tea lady.

Watched Bohemian Rhapsody last night, so was in the mood for some Queen on the bus this morning. Wanted to stick on A Night at the Opera, but I can't find it with the rest of the albums.

It's been moons since I tripped those CDs so can't even remember what I used, but whatever it was saw fit to tag it as Orchestra Regina; Queen.

I usually filter via artist as there's just too many albums to flip through, but sure I was half way to my destination before I sussed out what was going on here.

Good luck to finding any of the hip hop albums on there.
I hope you used rubbers...?

Go bare back on that granny fanny

Humans, that's all.  :abbath:

Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on October 08, 2019, 02:32:41 PM
Go bare back on that granny fanny

Once you go slack, you'll never go back.

That fucking idiot who broke his leg while kite surfing during storm Lorenzo. His mates created a go fund me & have raised a fair bit of money for him.

People who pretend to be mentally ill because they think it gives them a personality.

I'm not talking about people with genuine mental illnesses by the way, it just seems like there's loads of people nowadays trying to outdo each other with how depressed they are or how socially anxious they are etc.

People who really suffer with those problems don't go around basically bragging about it.

They do now! The good personal advice to "talk to someone" became the more societally debatable "publicize it as part of your online brand!"

Like all good things.. ie the fact people are openly talking about these things and more help seems to be available now than before... there is always the cuntish people who will use it for an advantage/lie saying they are suffering from mental health issues to get away with things.
Forgive me if I put this across in a bad way but it's very similar to people who cry racism/discrimination when they don't get what they want. It really fucks over people who actually go through that shite. People saying they have mental health issues because  for eg can't be arsed coming to work. As soon as it's said people tend to step back and not challenge it.

I've witnessed both of the above and it's fucking disgusting.

@BSC I've seen similar type of things by these 'experts' online on sites like Linkedin, it's the worst.

Yeesh, the way some heads go on with it js a fucking melt alright.

These fuckheads also put a strain on the already thinly-stretched mental health services. But they know how to Instagram their feels and shit.

See also - people who are gluten "intolerant". A mate of mine is a celiac and he finds it's a strain to eat out at times because the staff are so jaded from hearing about non-existent intolerance and he has to stress he's not just being a fussy tosser.