Quote from: blessed1 on November 14, 2019, 04:21:58 PM
I just read that dragonforce interview.
My god she is some idiot.

I read that too. Sounds like she was trying really hard to bury them and they were 'meh, it was just a laugh we did ages ago. Not bothered, love.'

On a rare visit to a cold Dublin city, a hipster chap has just walked past wearing a poncho over a heavy coat, but with trousers rolled up and not wearing socks. You just don't see this kind of shite down country way.

Ah there's a good chance though if seeing the equally ridiculous sight of the local caravan enthusiasts sporting big puffy insulated jackets coupled with a pair of shorts

I'm guilty of wearing shorts around in winter.  I'm always too warm in the gaff so I only wear shorts and t-shirt.  If I need to nip to the shop I'm generally not fucked getting changed and I like a bit of cold on the skin anyway. I'm sure people look at me like I'm mentally retarded.  They might even question why I'm wearing shorts too.

I struggle with the heat, so am grand wearing shorts most of the time.

I used to cycle to college and would wear shorts during the winter (generic football shirts, not the lycra stuff, Jesus) as it's easier to towel off your legs than jeans, plus if I wore wet gear I'd be drenched in sweat instead of rain anyway.

And yeah, the "he's mentally defective" looks were too real.

I think the cunts from Eir and Bord Gáis are tag teaming our gaff.  At least once a week,  if not twice,  one or other rings the doorbell.  Did these retards not have a list of customers? It's so fucking annoying.

I find singing at cold callers and scammers makes the fuckers leave you alone. Don't say a fucking word, just sing a song at them until they leave. On the other side, there's always some poor cunt who hates their job and doesn't know how to react. You are the stuff of nightmares to them. They will leave you alone quickly enough.

I have zero interest that today is International Men's Day but I am somewhat irritated by the emails going round work with (wo) added before every reference to man or men.  International (Wo)Man's day indeed! Get fucked  >:(

Fuck me.  As if the notion of international man's day isn't retarded enough,  it has get hijacked,  politicised and made even more fucking spastic  :laugh:

The M50. Irish drivers. The rain.

It's like the plot for a made for TV3 drama featuring half the cast of Love/Hate.

Goin from

to...

in 24hrs..

:(