Didn't know it was gone since I only lurked in a handful of times over the years. I'm sure indirectly I'll feel the absence through stuff not getting bounced on here!

I can understand how some of it might go under the radar as the site was so active but it seemed to be completely overlooked.  Stupid policy,  really,  especially as it was directly linked to his business.  Sure look it. 

Bountys in boxes of Celebrations, what type of monster actually eats them?

Same cunts who like the eclairs in Heroes

Quote from: Trev on November 13, 2019, 09:11:21 PM
Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on November 13, 2019, 09:50:20 PM
Ye're both wrong, they are unreal.  Next ye'll be giving out about the toffee pennies in Quality Streets.

Next they'll be giving out about Smokey Bacon.  Everyone knows that they get left to last because they are the real treat.

Smokey Bacon are the best flavour for a crisp sandwich and all.  Unreal stuff

Absolutely,  I'm more of a salt and vinegar fan, but when it comes to a crisp sandwich it's hard to beat smokey bacon

They're a handicapped sweet. And Bounty is king.

Quote from: ochoill on November 14, 2019, 09:36:56 AM
Quote from: Trev on November 13, 2019, 09:11:21 PM
Ye're both wrong, they are unreal.  Next ye'll be giving out about the toffee pennies in Quality Streets.

You go to Hell. You hear me? You go to Hell and you die.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on November 12, 2019, 10:13:37 PM
I'm peeved to see the NWN forum go.  I think it was an incredible resource for all things metal with the amount of people who were active there, many of whom had deep extensive knowledge on the most obscure aspects of the scene.  It was such an active forum.  While I had no particular problem with right wing labels or bands being promoted there, I thought it was strange that a few hard-core right wingers were given leeway to spout endless racist rubbish and in a way it's no wonder Yosuke closed it down.  Pity though.  He should have enforced a no racist discussion policy and banned those who flouted it and kept the forum alive.  It's a real loss.

He only closed it down because of pressure from Antifa during the festival last month in the US in fact from what I have read good old Kim Kelly did a huge article on him and the forum and every band associated with the label to try and get the fest shut down. We can thank her for it being gone.

The article is laughable goes into the usual insane shite about Bolzer being nazis, Horna being nazis etc then somehow tries to link them back to the label.

Then Yosuke got rid of the forum to protect his financial interests ie. the shop. Kind of ironic that he begged for donations on the forum to get the shop opened and people did donate then 2 years later he just takes that essential resource away from them.  The only way the forum will come back is if with it being his profits are hurt.

Kim Kelly, the answer to a question nobody asked.

I shan't ask "Who is Kim Kelly?" so!

Quote from: mickO))) on November 14, 2019, 02:22:36 PM
Quote from: Eoin McLove on November 12, 2019, 10:13:37 PM
I'm peeved to see the NWN forum go.  I think it was an incredible resource for all things metal with the amount of people who were active there, many of whom had deep extensive knowledge on the most obscure aspects of the scene.  It was such an active forum.  While I had no particular problem with right wing labels or bands being promoted there, I thought it was strange that a few hard-core right wingers were given leeway to spout endless racist rubbish and in a way it's no wonder Yosuke closed it down.  Pity though.  He should have enforced a no racist discussion policy and banned those who flouted it and kept the forum alive.  It's a real loss.

He only closed it down because of pressure from Antifa during the festival last month in the US in fact from what I have read good old Kim Kelly did a huge article on him and the forum and every band associated with the label to try and get the fest shut down. We can thank her for it being gone.

The article is laughable goes into the usual insane shite about Bolzer being nazis, Horna being nazis etc then somehow tries to link them back to the label.

Then Yosuke got rid of the forum to protect his financial interests ie. the shop. Kind of ironic that he begged for donations on the forum to get the shop opened and people did donate then 2 years later he just takes that essential resource away from them.  The only way the forum will come back is if with it being his profits are hurt.

I saw that article.  Such a load of effort and for what? To close down a music forum? Pathetic,  really fucking pathetic.  I do think Yosuke should have been tighter around moderation on the forum but bar a handful of spas it was an incredible place to go for information.  Kim is unfortunately one of the most poisonous people to have slithered into the scene over the past decade.