Quote from: Carnage on November 29, 2019, 03:26:37 PM
Lidl and Aldi are ridiculous, nowhere to pack your groceries as they're being scanned. I take my sweet fucking time packing my bags to make sure it's done right and if the lad had told me to hurry up, he'd have been told to fuck off.

I shop in Lidl every week, bring a cardboard box with me, there's plenty of space to pack my items and the staff are pure sound!

Quote from: Giggles on November 29, 2019, 08:53:19 PM
Quote from: Carnage on November 29, 2019, 03:26:37 PM
Lidl and Aldi are ridiculous, nowhere to pack your groceries as they're being scanned. I take my sweet fucking time packing my bags to make sure it's done right and if the lad had told me to hurry up, he'd have been told to fuck off.

I shop in my local Lidl every week, bring a cardboard box with me, there's plenty of space to pack my items and the staff are pure sound!

Staff are OK here too, in both. A bit more space at the till to pack yer bags would be no harm, though.

I remember one of those bag packing spas in Tesco years ago lobbed me citrus fruits in first, canned food in on top of it.

You can tell some of these bourgeois areseholes never fucking do this for themselves

Two things that aren't common, common sense & common courtesy.

A handicap stopped his car in the middle of the motorway here with the hazards on (it's grand then ya know) as we were driving from Madrid to Granada today. He wasn't in my lane but that's the most irresponsible, stupid shit I've ever seen on the road.

Oh, and people kind of forcing you to let them off to change lanes. Very annoying.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on December 06, 2019, 06:35:54 PM
A handicap stopped his car in the middle of the motorway here with the hazards on (it's grand then ya know) as we were driving from Madrid to Granada today. He wasn't in my lane but that's the most irresponsible, stupid shit I've ever seen on the road.

Oh, and people kind of forcing you to let them off to change lanes. Very annoying.

Enjoy Granada. My favourite city of the many I've visited. Beautiful beautiful place....

Sound :) Heading to the Tablao tonight, the Galician girlfriend is not impressed! Alhambra booked for Monday. Any other recommendations?

Quote from: Caomhaoin on December 06, 2019, 07:07:54 PM
Sound :) Heading to the Tablao tonight, the Galician girlfriend is not impressed! Alhambra booked for Monday. Any other recommendations?
Flamenco is the best. Enjoy it and sure she will too.
Wander around all those little streets and go crazy on the tapas. Best there is, amazing variety and value. I highly recommend Babel.....

https://www.tripadvisor.ie/Restaurant_Review-g187441-d2353414-Reviews-Babel_World_Fusion-Granada_Province_of_Granada_Andalucia.html

Fair call on the Babbel, lucky enough to get seats. Savage place :)

Quote from: Aborted on December 06, 2019, 08:44:36 AM
Two things that aren't common, common sense & common courtesy.

Axl Rose must be kicking himself for not fitting this into a song!
#whatssocivilaboutwaranyway

Stopping so as not to get in the way of a group of people, you think, taking a photo of a Dublin xmas lights scene only to realise they are actually taking a photo of themselves.

Also, I will vote for whoever makes it legal to kick people who are looking hard at their phone while walking at you in crowded city streets.

One kick would do. I’d even settle for a sneaky outstretched tripping leg.

Add to that people crossing in front of you with their pet suitcases. Fucking cuntery.

Quote from: Juggz on December 10, 2019, 04:11:59 PM
Project managers.

Oy!....  :laugh:

Most of em are useless fuckers though.  Although trying to keep to a proper deadline and budget with some of the cunts I have to deal with is just not humanly possible.