I had that yesterday morning at work. Two lads outside waiting on their appointment and me stuck on the shitter for the eternal wiping

What's with these mad shits.
I had one that went sideways unbeknownst to me.
Think the cleanup is done only for my hand to brush off the cheek of my arse and come away befouled.

Very rarely I draw an ace wiping..

Absolute scum. I'd live to be locked in a room with the cunt for a few hours.

I can't fucking understand the mentality..I really can't.. fuck me what level of cunt do you have to be to do that...how the fuck would you sleep knowing the poor dog is out there...

Hell isn't hot enough for the cunt that did that.

From the article:

QuoteRichard 'Humanity Dick' Martin

Jaysus though about the rest of it. Even if someone wanted the dog gone there's other ways. What the fuck is wrong with people

Quote from: The Heretic on September 14, 2024, 07:11:34 PMI can't fucking understand the mentality..I really can't.. fuck me what level of cunt do you have to be to do that...how the fuck would you sleep knowing the poor dog is out there...

I really hope they could have treated the area as a crime scene and got forensics involved, because whoever did that is serial killer material.

Liverpool players (who get payed a fucking fortune) playing as if they have just seen a football for the first time...imagine an electrician or a plumber just turning up to work on a random day every few weeks and just just fucking everything up on site, how long would they last? Footballers at the top level  they are payed a fortune to dedicate themselves to one fucking thing and train for it everyday to play on average 1 game of competitive football a week....and then fuck it up...fuck off with that shite....

Very niche pet peeves these but when american tradesmen refer to any kind of joint compound/plaster as 'mud' it fucks me right off...also when they use the term 'sodder' instead of 'solder'....that also fucks me right off...

Aloooooominum. Cunty.

You don't take ant-eye-biotics so!

In keeping with them fuckers it annoys me when they think maths sould be singular.

Quote from: Ducky on September 14, 2024, 12:46:41 PMStarting the day with a Shit of One Thousand Wipes.

Ease off the pints, and cut back on the coffee, boring, works for me. Usually ends in constipation, cured by a feed of pints. :laugh: