"the hole near the pole" I saw it called the other day  :laugh:

Temporarily closed now, did it even last a week? :laugh:

a "transcontinental glory hole" is the latest one I heard  :laugh:  :laugh:

they should just leave it run, I'm sure the novelty would wear off after a while, and what people get up to with it makes for fascinating fodder for sociological studies!

Mental. How did they expect it to go without a hitch... on fucking O'Connell St! Junkie central  :laugh:

Bought a spicy "chip shop" shaker in Dunnes. I'm coughing me lungs up every time I open it... Some of the pepper used in it is so fine you can see the particulate rising up like it's smoke.

Quote from: open face surgery on May 14, 2024, 02:10:31 PMThe 9/11 thing was indeed hilarious. Peaked too early. It's a good awful spot to have put it anyway.

What happened there? Is the bad behaviour coming from the yanks too or is it just the Paddy's being inappropriate?

Although really, what did they expect? Did they not see how the general public behaved in the early days of chat rooms?

Some skanger put up a video of the twin towers being hit, something along those lines.

What fuckin' eejit thought putting the thing in Dublin at all needs a serious beating.

Just been at the recycling bins..vcans lying outside the bins and broken glass everywhere...what is wrong with people?

Quote from: Carnage on May 18, 2024, 02:11:54 AMSome skanger put up a video of the twin towers being hit, something along those lines.

What fuckin' eejit thought putting the thing in Dublin at all needs a serious beating.

A Belfast to Dublin one would be a cracker

#5709 May 18, 2024, 03:55:41 PM Last Edit: May 18, 2024, 06:12:39 PM by The Wretch
Quote from: The Heretic on May 18, 2024, 09:50:12 AMJust been at the recycling bins..vcans lying outside the bins and broken glass everywhere...what is wrong with people?

They did a big clean up at one of the estates on the edge of town here about two weeks ago. Household waste, old toys, fly tipping of old mattresses, general garbage etc. We drove past yesterday and the place is a fucking tip again. The worst thing is they are on the way to tourist attractions and a few beauty spots, and those are being destroyed as well. There is no fucking excuse for it. Some people are just scumbags.   

#5710 May 22, 2024, 10:51:35 AM Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 10:54:26 AM by Eoin McLove
Task Master. The English one looked detestable from the little bits I saw (mostly the ads which was about all I could stomach), but the Aussie version (from the ads) makes me wish that I had been born on the moon with no eyes.

Further to that, Australian Top Gear (ads!) which is three Aussie fuckwits LARPing as three English fuckwits. Fuck off!

The English Taskmaster was great craic once you got into it, depending on the guests/tasks. I watched it all until this series - Joanne McNally. Fuck off.

I can't tolerate any of it. The tall gimp,  the small gimp, the whackery and OMG-ery (Ewww emmm jeee,  did he just paint a horse while roiding a horse? Tewts randews, goys!). The smug, self- satisfied 'can you believe it? Where else would you get this level of random' knowing looks to camera . Did I mention the small gimp? His fucking serious face needs to be quite quickly introduced to a steel toe Doc! Bagacunts!!

Ah no, it's alright.

It's probably more of a random OCD style irritation than a pet peeve, but I have been watching the Sopranos again - which is still my favourite show of all time - and that scene where the FBI cross out "Capo" and write "Boss" on the post-it below Uncle Juniors photo always gets on my tits. 

You couldn't use a new post-it? His title is not even centred under his name. You cheap bastards!