Quote from: Sworntothecans on May 06, 2024, 10:44:43 PM
Quote from: John Kimble on May 06, 2024, 06:50:49 PMPre-loved. No, it's used, second-hand you fucking horrible hipster spastic cunt.

I'd like to strangle the cunt that came up with that.
If memory serves me it was a sort of marketing ploy to target all the posh cunts who were financially fucked after the crash. Sorcha wouldn't be seen dead in a second hand pair of chinos but is all about these pre loved fucking chinos. Kill with fire.

Quote from: The Heretic on May 09, 2024, 11:52:18 AM
Quote from: Carnage on May 09, 2024, 11:47:24 AMIt's fuckin' great, and lovely in a stir fry or shepherd's pie, as I found out lately. Honky puddin' is grand too, if not as exciting.

What is Honky puddin'?

Never mind..the penny has dropped!!  :laugh:  :laugh:

"End all, be all".

Close, try again.

Finished the last of my stock of Irish black pudding last weekend, always grab hapes of it at the airport on the way back here. The stuff can't be beat.

What's the French version like? I was getting very hungry the time I was reading about the international black puddings on the Clonakilty black pudding tour and I was imagining eating them all.

Then I got fuck all black puddings to eat on the tour I was like a dog and even worse one of the things to eat was a sort ofi believe it's not black pudding black pudding style pieces made from other shit.

When I got out I went off to supervalu and bought black puddings that were the cheap sausage style ones none of that Clonakilty condom full of stones for me anymore. I'm actually going to fry up some now just to fuckin spite the tight cunts with their giving fuck all black puddings to the only two thick cunts who loved black puddings enough to pay to get in and look at them.

I love black pudding

Quote from: astfgyl on May 10, 2024, 12:54:03 PMI love black pudding
Every now and again I think about you getting caught on camera putting your hands into your pockets suspiciously while working the tills in Tesco, only to have to explain to management that you were ateing black puddings out of your pockets, and it never fails to make me laugh

Quote from: The Heretic on May 09, 2024, 11:52:18 AM
Quote from: Carnage on May 09, 2024, 11:47:24 AMIt's fuckin' great, and lovely in a stir fry or shepherd's pie, as I found out lately. Honky puddin' is grand too, if not as exciting.

What is Honky puddin'?

My stripper name.

Quote from: ochoill on May 10, 2024, 01:13:37 PM
Quote from: astfgyl on May 10, 2024, 12:54:03 PMI love black pudding
Every now and again I think about you getting caught on camera putting your hands into your pockets suspiciously while working the tills in Tesco, only to have to explain to management that you were ateing black puddings out of your pockets, and it never fails to make me laugh

I really do love black pudding. The stupid bastard brought me in to the cameras fuckin gotcha he says what are you at but he only said it because I said I had to go home over the pains in my teeth because the sun was splitting the stones outside and fuck staying there for 9 hours. I dunno what the fuck it mattered to him what I was eating but he had this already up his sleeve when I said I had to go. Anyway I got what I wanted I got the black puddings and I went home early.

I just made a sandwich a minute ago black pudding fried in frytex lard block and then thick slices of extra mature white cheddar in between two buttered slices of white bread, fried on the outside in the lard. It was fucking exquisite. I love black pudding.

Quote from: astfgyl on May 10, 2024, 12:54:03 PMWhat's the French version like? 

I've eaten boudin noir in a few restaurants in France. It is savage and they know how to cook it. Spreads like pâté.

Fucking starving now. Christ.

Quote from: astfgyl on May 10, 2024, 12:54:03 PMClonakilty black pudding.

Clonakilty black pudding is fucking gack - and I say that a Corkman. Once upon a time it was fantastic but as they scaled up production, it suffered (as most artisan products do when money comes into play).

My brother told me a grim story about doing a re-modelling job of production offices in... a famed breakfast meats factory - when it was in Little Island (nowhere near West Cork). Read no further if you want to stay outside of the curtain.

He set his apprentice to blowing out a stud partition with a sledge and went to get timber. When he got back the apprentice was after making one hole in the wall, left it at that and was helping another one of the brother's lads with hauling blocks to the brickie.

"C'mere to me!" said the brother "what are you up to? I said take that partition down!".

"Did you see what was in the partition?" asked the young lad.

"In it? No"

"Rats. There's rats in it"

The brother is firm believer in hard work but also in leading by example.   

"C'mon, lad - we'll do it together. We'll scare the shit out of the rat"

"Rats." said the young lad as they went inside to finish there job.

"Right, Roland - we're comin' for you, yeh cunt" said the brother and swung his sledge at a low point in the plasterboard "Hnnnngh!"

He said that he heard squeaking and waited for the little fucker to appear. But instead he said it was like the film "300" with dozens of rodents darting out of the hole in the direction of him and the apprentice and then scurrying out the door.

"I told yeh!" wailed the kid "RATS!".

"Yeah well" said the brother trying maintain his composure "They're gone now so I want that wall down before lunch" and left the scene ASAP.

He said there was a load of commotion from the production floor and when he got there it appeared as if several employees were trying to play the worlds fiercest game of Whack-A-Mole.

Since then - I have never eaten this unnamed company's products even though they moved out of that production plant and back to the place that they started in some time ago.

Anyway... Annascaul black pudding is probably the best these days and Dunnes Signature (not the basic own brand one) black pudding is very, very good for a widely available version.

Trying to buy caps when having an enormous head. Probably very funny to all the small headed population but when XL caps are tight enough to cut off circulation you know you're in trouble. Trying to find XXL caps with the elastic back is a nightmare. I'd buy a fucking belt that would fit my head quicker.

When covid first hit we started cycling with the kids and I said I'd better lead by example and get a cycling helmet. Went into Halfords, got the biggest one they had and it sat on top of my skull like a little home flower pot. Went ziplining with the kids last year and the safety guys there joked that maybe I should use the return bin for the safety harnesses :laugh:

Quote from: The Great Cull on May 13, 2024, 12:46:05 PMTrying to buy caps when having an enormous head. Probably very funny to all the small headed population but when XL caps are tight enough to cut off circulation you know you're in trouble. Trying to find XXL caps with the elastic back is a nightmare. I'd buy a fucking belt that would fit my head quicker.

When covid first hit we started cycling with the kids and I said I'd better lead by example and get a cycling helmet. Went into Halfords, got the biggest one they had and it sat on top of my skull like a little home flower pot. Went ziplining with the kids last year and the safety guys there joked that maybe I should use the return bin for the safety harnesses :laugh:

Hatstore.ie - look for New Era flex-fit or just Flexfit brand if you want cheaper ones (the cheap ones are very good quality)

I buy baseball caps there a fair bit, my bulbous bonced brethren.

As an example - https://hatstore.ie/flexfit-no-one-olive

Quote from: StoutAndAle on May 13, 2024, 12:50:55 PM
Quote from: The Great Cull on May 13, 2024, 12:46:05 PMTrying to buy caps when having an enormous head. Probably very funny to all the small headed population but when XL caps are tight enough to cut off circulation you know you're in trouble. Trying to find XXL caps with the elastic back is a nightmare. I'd buy a fucking belt that would fit my head quicker.

Hatstore.ie - look for New Era flex-fit or just Flexfit brand if you want cheaper ones (the cheap ones are very good quality)

I buy baseball caps there a fair bit, my bulbous bonced brethren.

As an example - https://hatstore.ie/flexfit-no-one-olive

Why thank-you Captain Conehead... if we put our heads together.... we may actually do serious harm

Don't. The gravitational pull of the two combined might fuck up something important.

I have the same problem. It's grand now again since I got rid of the hair but when I had it long, forget about it. Even those skullcap type beanies just slid up off my head, I'd look like a wannabe Adebisi.