#5685 May 13, 2024, 04:29:07 PM Last Edit: May 13, 2024, 04:31:36 PM by 101_North
Been bugging me since we were forced back to the office but people that get into a lift and stand side on to the door, staring into the side of your head can get fucked! Second only to the few folks who stand the same way they walked in so they can look at themselves in the mirror 🤬

Friend of mine was at a fancy dress house party at the weekend.

Deadly buzz, everybody in good spirits, it's a 40th so a lot of people there who wouldn't normally be out of a weekend, catching up with the old crew. Drink drugs and hugs.

And then some wannabe with a Palestinian flag decides to completely kill the craic by standing up "to say a few words", and then asking for a minutes silence for all the people currently dying in the war. Pathetic.

At some point during his high-horse hollering, some lad turns to my friend and whispers:

"It would be horrid funny if somebody pantsed him right now!"

My friend is pretty fast for a big dude! Seconds later, the elastic of flag man's pants flopped around his ankles.

Nobody laughed. Not even yer man who's idea it was.

How do you not laugh when somebody gets pantsed!?

:laugh:  :laugh: I think after the age of 20 pantsing someone gets less funny but that was an ideal time. Getting on your soapbox is a great way to kill the buzz at a party.

I think I'd make a meaningful attempt on the life of anyone who did it to me at this stage. Somewhere in your 20s is the cut-off for that particular move.

Has been mentioned before here I'm sure, but "should of" just rots me. And I can absolutely see by my own sentences that I've no right to be any sort of grammar police, and don't personally call out anyone over it either but I guess that's what a pet peeve entails in general. I could write out some reasons but they'd be petty.

Actually that reminds me of last night, driving to limerick with the wife and we had Tipp FM in the car so on comes a Tom Petty tune and I says to herself "mad to think he fell out with his entire backing band over an aeroplane seat".

"Ah no way" she says,

"And with a name like that!!"

Fucking hell. We've been together 20 years now......

:laugh: She's a keeper!

Those new lids that stay attached to plastic bottles.

I'm all for a bit of craic but can we not have anything nice without making complete cunts out of ourselves? i.e this portal thingy?

Quote from: The Heretic on May 14, 2024, 12:17:14 PMI'm all for a bit of craic but can we not have anything nice without making complete cunts out of ourselves? i.e this portal thingy?
The 9/11 thing was hilarious

Quote from: Mower Liberation Front on May 14, 2024, 06:42:23 AMThose new lids that stay attached to plastic bottles.

We've come so far as a species...

What's the portal thingy?

The 9/11 thing was indeed hilarious. Peaked too early. It's a good awful spot to have put it anyway.