Some really tasty playing but jaysus it's a dull album. New level of cringe lyrics too. A pity, I really enjoyed Dystopia.

Just heard that Marty Friedman will be doing a gig with Megadeth in Japan next week. I'm so jelly.

It's going to be livestreamed apparently, dunno if that's any use to you.

Most exciting thing they've done in years. They've had some fabulous guitarists but they've all been robots. Marty for the win.

Yeah I've heard about the livestream, but I'm in no rush to pay $15 to see a video that's gonna end up on YouTube anyway.

He's playing onstage with Kiko so it will be interesting to see who plays what. Looking forward to a 3 guitar shred fest at some point.

It would be great if he played somewhere closer to here, I've never seen him live.

I was fortunate enough to see them on the Rust In Peace tour, so at their peak (for me anyway). They were immense.

I saw them on the Countdown tour- also at their peak. Not remotely arsed with anything they do now but for some reason over the past week or so, my phone has been giving me endless Megadeth 'news'...

Nobody gives a fuck about their new album so the only way they can drum up news is by getting a lad who won't join the band to play a couple of songs with them and charge money to stream it.

They don't get my money until Poland comes back 😂

Not true, There's plenty of love for the latest one out there, bar a few cheesy moments it's a bonafide riff fest
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

The remark that 'Nobody gives a fuck about the new Megadeth album' is definitely untrue, whatever your take on it.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Link to the songs they played with Friedman.

https://youtu.be/MpIWvLNpCzI

It speaks volumes that these 3 songs is all that anyone will be interested over the newer material.

This lineup would interest me more so long as Ellefson keeps his pants on...

https://youtu.be/JDK6Rs1UuVY

Pretty cool to see Marty-san shredding that Tornado of Souls solo  :abbath:

He's the guitarist with Wintersun.
Not familiar with him or them, but I'm sure he's got the chops for it.