#1651 October 11, 2023, 12:08:47 AM Last Edit: October 11, 2023, 12:21:20 AM by Snare

Just got an email to say tonight's Go_A gig has been postponed due to the weather, rescheduled to December.

That's much better than finding out at the venue in the pissing rain after a two hour drive and has really cheered me up 😂

Had to look that up myself, from Wikipedia:

"Go_A is a Ukrainian folktronica band formed in 2012. The band represented Ukraine in the Eurovision Song Contest 2021, performing "Shum", and placed fifth in the final."

Sounds like a lucky escape TBH.

Ah that's a fairly shite description. Sort of like a more techno-ish Prodigy vibe with some folky elements and some eastern-european shrieking on top. Interesting enough stuff and I don't think I lose too many Metal points.

I'd like to thank the person who looked into a buzzing Bee-hive and thought:

"Those bastards are hiding something delicious in there I know it."

#1657 October 31, 2023, 08:46:40 PM Last Edit: October 31, 2023, 08:49:47 PM by Hellyeah
Giving Type o Negative,  October rust a spin on Halloween night.
Always seem to visit this around now, must be the dark nights.
1996 Wtf.

Finding the missing battery from the remote in the very first place you look. Literally just put my hand under the draft excluder at the door and lo and behold..
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Quote from: The Butcher on October 29, 2023, 09:23:27 AMI'd like to thank the person who looked into a buzzing Bee-hive and thought:

"Those bastards are hiding something delicious in there I know it."

:laugh: I'd never thought of that

#1660 November 10, 2023, 09:32:31 PM Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 09:35:48 PM by astfgyl
Why else would they be stinging you and sacrificing their lives in the process if they didn't have something brilliant in there? Imagine them as being as smart if not smarter than a human but just they look like that but otherwise as sentient as oneself and then they have this stuff that they have to protect from the evil giants but then the evil giants take them prisoner and build prison colonies where they use forced labour to produce the magical stuff that no other species is meant to find out about and they've turncoated on their own species by being so weak in character

The more I think about it the more ashamed I think those bees should be in their little bee boxes

Fuckin uncle Tom pieces of shit

Quote from: Hellyeah on October 31, 2023, 08:46:40 PMGiving Type o Negative,  October rust a spin on Halloween night.
Always seem to visit this around now, must be the dark nights.
1996 Wtf.

That could come out tomorrow and still be ahead of its time. In a league of its own

Hammerheart Records reopening their online store.

Ah, nice! I thought they just threw in the towel getting Napalm Records to distro their stuff instead.

#1664 November 16, 2023, 10:24:35 AM Last Edit: November 16, 2023, 10:28:18 AM by Thorn
They did exactly that for a while and the demand was such that they had to reopen on their own. I guess I wasn't the only 'head who refused to direct funds to Napalm due to their velveteen bodice bands. At least that's what I always associate Napalm with.