Back to back sesh with VIRCOLAC - Masque
Cementing the opinion this rules, apart from that bit in 'Snake Among Man' that doesn't work for me but tracks like     
'The Long Trail',  'So I Hang From A Wretched Tree' and the fuckin  godly 'Titan' make this a top tenner for my year.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

My arms, your hearse.
"The great truth is that there is none"

Mourning Beloveth - Rust & Bone
Lantern - II: Morphosis

Type O Negative - Life is Killing Me, there's never going to be a band like them again, pure unique brilliance

Have you heard A Pale Horse Named Death? Jesus it's abominable stuff.  The vocalist sounds like a Layne Staley 90s rip-off and his lyrics are some of the most cringe inducing I've heard.  Dreadful band. 

Quote from: Eoin McLove on June 06, 2019, 05:03:26 PM
Have you heard A Pale Horse Named Death? Jesus it's abominable stuff.  The vocalist sounds like a Layne Staley 90s rip-off and his lyrics are some of the most cringe inducing I've heard.  Dreadful band.

A Pale Horse Named Death - Terrible Band!

Now Playing : VARGRAV "Reign in Supreme Darkness"

Quote from: Eoin McLove on June 06, 2019, 05:03:26 PM
Gig in the Grand Social just announced for November  :laugh:.

Been listening to Portrait's Crossroads album on repeat the last couple of days after a spin of King Diamond's The Eye made it pop into my head.

Really have to pick it up on vinyl. I have Burn The World, but for me Crossroads has been their pinnacle so far.

Warp Chamber - Abdication of the Mind EP. Hopefully an album on the horizon from these lads.

Elderwind-The Colder the Night. Epic atmospheric black metal from Russia.

Yeah that Warp Chamber is great.

Gave the new Fetid and Consummation lps a spin this morning. Loving the Fetid, filthy old Carcass inspired gurgle. I really liked Consummation's previous stuff but this kind of 00's nowadays  Occult No Riff Death Metal really doesn't do it for me any more, so while it's an objectively good record and may grow on me yet. it went in one ear and out the other.

Gave the Sacrilegia a good few spins over the weekend as well. Hits the Old Morbid Angel/Possessed spot for me perfectly.

Paradise Lost - The Plague Within.

What an absolutely crushing album. Almost unfathomable that it was made by a band 25 years into their career.

Moss- 'Sinister History,  Volume 1, Chapter 2' LP.