#5805 August 06, 2021, 07:52:23 PM Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 07:54:42 PM by Ealaín
Quote from: Thorn on August 06, 2021, 06:39:42 PM
Quote from: Ealaín on August 06, 2021, 03:38:34 AM
Quote from: Thorn on August 05, 2021, 02:07:02 PM
Esoteric - The Maniacal Veil

Circle is still amazing to hear!

Binging the whole thing lately, even watched their live set at Obscene Extreme in 2013. In fairness listening to Esoteric is light relief after the utter tedium of trying to read 'Origin of The Species'.

;D I can only imagine !

Pantheist - Journey Through Lands Unknown

Iron Man-The Passage

Weakling - Dead as Dreams

Bolt Thrower - Realms of Chaos

Proper chuffed to finally have this on vinyl to throw on whenever I want now, four times already since it arrived yesterday.

#5808 August 07, 2021, 02:22:21 PM Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 02:24:35 PM by leatherface
Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on August 07, 2021, 01:45:56 PM

Proper chuffed to finally have this on vinyl to throw on whenever I want now, four times already since it arrived yesterday.

I settled for the reissue of this some time ago. Couldn't find an original for a decent price. Would like to own the original though (with the old artwork).

The reissue also has a four count into the first song, which isn't on the original. It's a minor thing, but it really bugs me. On the plus side, the DVD's worth picking it up for.

Quote from: leatherface on August 07, 2021, 02:22:21 PM
Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on August 07, 2021, 01:45:56 PM

I settled for the reissue of this some time ago. Couldn't find an original for a decent price. Would like to own the original though (with the old artwork).

I'm selling an original one. Standard version, but with inlay sheet:
https://forum.metalwarfare.com/index.php?topic=1717.0

Gojira - The Way Of All Flesh and Terra Incognita.
Grand listening on a wet, miserable, cunt of a day.

Morbid Angel- Altars of madness

Welkin - Recollections of Conquest and Honour

Emperor-In the Nightside Eclipse
Unanimated-Ancient God of Evil
Bal Sagoth-Battle Magic

Groza - The Redemptive End

For fans of Mgla and Uada, excellent melodic and bleak black metal

Sunn O))): Life Metal
Swans: The Burning World
Sonic Youth: Evol
Rammstein: Mutter
Mother Love Bone: Apple

Satyricon- Dark Medieval Times.

Arcane Sun- 'Arcane Sun'. Man, I'm so excited about this reissue and LP edition. It has been such a long time coming for an album that deserves so much more attention and respect than it ever received. Looking forward to 'Fade' getting a physical release at last, also.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on August 08, 2021, 07:43:06 AM
Satyricon- Dark Medieval Times.

Did you get that reissue? Ordered it from Scobes last week. Never had a legit copy of it before so I'm excited.