#5715 July 28, 2021, 10:41:10 PM Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 12:16:07 AM by Caomhaoin
Quote from: open face surgery on July 28, 2021, 12:58:09 PM
Went back to MA not too long ago and enjoyed it more than I did when it came out. Portrait and AS are savage. The latter in particular.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on July 28, 2021, 11:55:09 AM
Yaaa sure you've mentioned a boring band like arghosalent as if they are Metallica , you are sound big lad :) Mind yourself

:laugh: :laugh: You're such an idiot. Back to the off topic where you belong.

I'm such an idiot? Charming.

Sure on you go you boring bastard, you've that off topic red raw with your 'cool' contributons (sure I'm not trying to be cool at all).

Away to your cool Arghoselent LPS and those cool comments you love making   :)

Sure if it goes off kilter a bit now and again SHUT THE FUCK UP about it ya fuckin auld woman ya.

Sad bastard

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on July 28, 2021, 08:17:42 PM
I think I kind of agree with you, definitely about Foundations of Burden being a modern classic anyway. Haven't felt compelled to spend much time with the last two, but hey, you can always go backwards to Sorrow & Extinction and the demo, which are both also very good, albeit not quite at the pinnacle of Foundations.
I ended up sticking on Foundations to see whether I've just gone off the band but it's still just as good as it was when it came out, they just became boring on the last two.

Quote from: ldj on July 28, 2021, 10:56:11 PM
Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on July 28, 2021, 08:17:42 PM
I think I kind of agree with you, definitely about Foundations of Burden being a modern classic anyway. Haven't felt compelled to spend much time with the last two, but hey, you can always go backwards to Sorrow & Extinction and the demo, which are both also very good, albeit not quite at the pinnacle of Foundations.
I ended up sticking on Foundations to see whether I've just gone off the band but it's still just as good as it was when it came out, they just became boring on the last two.
Foundations is class but everything after that fell very very flat.  S&E I found decent too alright.

I Saw the End is a monumental song but the rest of the album goes in one ear and out the other for me.  I never got around to buying the earlier stuff despite liking what I heard. I must give them a listen again.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on July 28, 2021, 04:27:57 PM
Any of the rest of you checked out Bütcher? Listened to their album 666 Goats Carry My Chariot a couple of times since someone recommended them to me on FB last night (very possibly a poster or lurker from here!). Damn good fun, unless you don't like good fun metal, in which case you'll hate it. I can go either way, but so far digging it. A bit like Cirith Ungol and Destruction covering Enforcer.

Awesome album, had it recommended and seen big hype on a few websites but just assumed it would be generic b tier death thrash. Couldn't be more varied though (within its style). Pretty much touch on the sound of every band of all the big hitters in speed, heavy metal, early thrash at some point on it. Big destruction, king diamond influence especially

#5720 July 29, 2021, 09:06:11 AM Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 09:12:14 AM by Eoin McLove
Quote from: Caomhaoin on July 28, 2021, 10:41:10 PM
Quote from: open face surgery on July 28, 2021, 12:58:09 PM
Went back to MA not too long ago and enjoyed it more than I did when it came out. Portrait and AS are savage. The latter in particular.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on July 28, 2021, 11:55:09 AM
Yaaa sure you've mentioned a boring band like arghosalent as if they are Metallica , you are sound big lad :) Mind yourself

:laugh: :laugh: You're such an idiot. Back to the off topic where you belong.

I'm such an idiot? Charming.

Sure on you go you boring bastard, you've that off topic red raw with your 'cool' contributons (sure I'm not trying to be cool at all).

Away to your cool Arghoselent LPS and those cool comments you love making   :)

Sure if it goes off kilter a bit now and again SHUT THE FUCK UP about it ya fuckin auld woman ya.

Sad bastard

Fairly bent (or should that be homosexual) out of shape there, Caomhaoin. Might be time for a little Internet break? Maybe?

Getting a bit sensitive which is amusing as it is quite at odds with your persona on here in recent times. Might be no harm to have a salad and a little drink if water.

At odds is it yeah?

Jaysus you're gas.

A bit touchy? Just a bit? Maybe? Hmm?

There's yer man with the ad hominems, wit and discretion. 'Man yourself :)

Tell us about what cool LP
you're listening to this morning. Baited breath to hear your cool précis :)

On a music forum. Imagine!

Yeah but his are extra cool.