Annihilator - Alice in Hell

Oes Galliath  - Sous l'oeil fermé des paradis

Slayer - Show no mercy

Voivod - War and Pain
Spite - Antimoshiach
Devourment - Molesting The Decapitated

Amebix- Sonic Mass on repeat. Epic album.

I love that album. Follow it up with the first Tau Cross album, they're not that far removed from each other.

Tau Cross passed me by so I need to go back and give them a lash. I think that the way the band fell apart was utterly pathetic and I think Rob Miller deserves the benefit of the doubt. Such a spineless response from his bandmates.

Absolutely. He didn't make it easy on himself though, by not clarifying the situation.

The first album is excellent, the second one's OK, haven't heard the third one (either version) yet, must get on it.

Clarify my hole! I hate that musicians are all expected to meet some standard set by hysterical blue haired, gender-confused dorks with a megaphone. He's a grown man with an inquisitive mind, researching occult and off the beaten track material. He writes songs. He's not a politician or something. The endless banalification of culture by the right on brigade is ludicrous.

Why would anyone want to molest the decapitated?

Body off Baywatch, face off Crimewatch?

Astral Path - An Oath to the Void

Quote from: Eoin McLove on January 22, 2021, 08:24:17 PM
Body off Baywatch, face off Crimewatch?

OK you've convinced me, I'm off to get my Jimmy Saville white gloves.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on January 22, 2021, 06:27:46 PM
Clarify my hole! I hate that musicians are all expected to meet some standard set by hysterical blue haired, gender-confused dorks with a megaphone. He's a grown man with an inquisitive mind, researching occult and off the beaten track material. He writes songs. He's not a politician or something. The endless banalification of culture by the right on brigade is ludicrous.

I've gotten into the habit of telling people to stick their opinions up the highest part of their hole. To their face where possible. Feeling pretty Zen these days.

Gärgäntuäh - Dödenlicht

A superb demo.