Behemoth-The Apostasy.
Behemoth -Demigod.
Repugnant -Epitome of Darkness.
At the Gates -Slaughter of the Soul.
Paradise Lost -Shades of God.

#4022 January 23, 2021, 10:55:40 PM Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 11:45:43 PM by Eoin McLove
Moss- Tape of Doom.
Church of the Flagellation.

Slayer - Seasons in the abyss

Undergangs latest one on the go now!

Unearthly Trance- In the Red. Just not into it...
Doomsday News pic LP.  I don't remember buying this. I don't remember listening to it either. My mistake! It's a ripper. Going to have to investigate Scanner's discography.

Still making my way through the Slayer catalogue with Divine Intervention next. Jesus what a step down from Seasons this is.

Quote from: Blackout on January 24, 2021, 03:15:32 PM
Still making my way through the Slayer catalogue with Divine Intervention next. Jesus what a step down from Seasons this is.
Its a good album but it was definitely a big step down.

Did the same not too long ago and despite always liking DI, I thought there was some fuckin terrible moments on it. Didn't weather the storm despite a few great tunes. Everything up to it is fuckin amazing.

Gorgoroth - Pentagram

Easily their best work. Hat's vocals on this are nothing short of amazing.

"This week, I've been mostly eating Norwegian Black Metal!" (of a certain vintage)
Darkthrone - A Blaze / Under/ Transilvanian
Burzum - s/t / Aske / Det som en gang var
Mayhem - Leipzig / DMDS
Zyklon B - Blood must be shed

Quote from: hellfire on January 24, 2021, 08:46:39 PM
Gorgoroth - Pentagram

Easily their best work. Hat's vocals on this are nothing short of amazing.

Amazing album and in my top 5 all time albums.  Pure evil sounding.

Today:

Led Zeppelin - Osaka 29/09/1971 (bootleg) - great live performance, superb vibe and just the thing to put on for a few hours while I was at my modelling table.

J.J. Cale - Youtube best of - I discovered this recently and have been playing it a lot, it seems to suit evenings/late nights

Fleetwood Mac - Rumours - yeah, classics can't be beat