Slayer - Undisputed Attitude.

Quote from: Paul keohane on January 24, 2021, 10:36:10 AM
Undergangs latest one on the go now!

Unreal band!

Quote from: Eoin McLove on January 24, 2021, 01:24:10 PMIt's a ripper. Going to have to investigate Scanner's discography.

Hypertrace is class!

Quote from: Eoin McLove on January 24, 2021, 01:24:10 PM
Unearthly Trance- In the Red. Just not into it...
Doomsday News pic LP.  I don't remember buying this. I don't remember listening to it either. My mistake! It's a ripper. Going to have to investigate Scanner's discography.
Was the Scanner song Galactos on that compilation? I think I had it back in the day. Catchy as fuck tune...

https://youtu.be/7jO3PVHQY_0

Yep that's the one. I looked at their discography on MA and couldn't see which album it was on.  Did it not end up on an album? It's a great song.

Might have to pick up something from Vendetta too as the little lad started rocking out when they came on. He liked Sabbat as well  :laugh:

Quote from: Eoin McLove on January 25, 2021, 10:03:52 AMI'll get on it.

Approach with caution unless you're feeling early Helloween-ish. As far as the song from that comp goes - you can get it some of the Hypertrace reissues but it didn't make the original album. Foolishly, imo.

#4041 January 25, 2021, 10:56:58 AM Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 03:03:13 PM by Noisymute
Doomsday News pic LP.  I don't remember buying this. I don't remember listening to it either. My mistake! It's a ripper. Going to have to investigate Scanner's discography.

If I recall correctly I think you got that one in Reckless Records or Sister Ray on Berwick street in London when a bunch of us went over to see Pagan Altar in the ULU in 2007. I remember you mulling it over in the shop at the time anyway.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on January 25, 2021, 10:14:47 AM
Yep that's the one. I looked at their discography on MA and couldn't see which album it was on.  Did it not end up on an album? It's a great song.

Might have to pick up something from Vendetta too as the little lad started rocking out when they came on. He liked Sabbat as well  :laugh:
It was on the album Hypertrace from around '88 or '89 I think? I had it, good album.

Quote from: Crow on January 25, 2021, 10:51:39 AM
Quote from: Eoin McLove on January 25, 2021, 10:03:52 AMI'll get on it.

Approach with caution unless you're feeling early Helloween-ish. As far as the song from that comp goes - you can get it some of the Hypertrace reissues but it didn't make the original album. Foolishly, imo.
Yep, it was on the CD release when it came out.

Quote from: Noisymute on January 25, 2021, 10:56:58 AM

If I recall correctly I think you got that one in Reckless Records or Sister Ray on Berwick street in London when a bunch of us went over to see Pagan Altar in the ULU in 2007. I remember you mulling it over in the shop at the time anyway.

Edit: There a pic at link taken at another shop around the corner.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/94758362@N00/1695133880/

Ha! Good memory!!

Slayer - Diablous In Musica

Were slayer attempting to sound like a reject system of a down band with this offering?  Stain of mind in particular.

Candlemass - Nightfall

Gaerea - Limbo
Midnight -  No Mercy For Mayhem
Impaled Nazarene - Latex Cult