Still on the go, I gather.

Listening to the tracks Bell Witch have released from their upcoming album, sounds promising.

The Burzum thread has me listening to 90's bm.
This morning it's been Darkthrone- Transilvanian Hunger.  I love the feel of these recordings.
I never paid attention to Taake. Where to start?

Quote from: ldj on May 18, 2020, 07:39:10 AM
Listening to the tracks Bell Witch have released from their upcoming album, sounds promising.

Nice! Last two are true masterpieces. There was some side project stuff too recently which I didn't get a chance to listen to yet. You?

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on May 18, 2020, 09:41:30 AM
Quote from: ldj on May 18, 2020, 07:39:10 AM

Nice! Last two are true masterpieces. There was some side project stuff too recently which I didn't get a chance to listen to yet. You?
Can't say I'm familiar with any of their side projects, must look into them.

Quote from: Circlepit on May 18, 2020, 09:10:35 AM
The Burzum thread has me listening to 90's bm.
This morning it's been Darkthrone- Transilvanian Hunger.  I love the feel of these recordings.
I never paid attention to Taake. Where to start?

My personal favourite is Hordalands doedskvad. They don't have a bad one either though.

Great thanks I'll give that a spin.
As I was getting the shopping done I had Reinkaos on. That trolley was flying around in triumph.

Porcupine Tree - The Sky Moves Sideways.

Very enjoyable stuff, haven't listened to these lads much in a good while. It all ends at In Absentia for me though.

Carpathian Forest- Fuck You All. I thought these boys were all about farts and hurling up shit. It's more punk than I was expecting.

Epicus  Doomicus Metallicus

Can't remember the last time I had the air guitar out but it was well dusted off for this masterwork.
Black Stone Wielder has to be on any all-time mix tape for me.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Today -

Nocturnus AD: Paradox
Celtic Frost - Innocence & Wrath compilation

Last few days -

Merciless - Unbound
ND - Harmony Corruption
PL - Obsidian
Yoth Iria - Under His Sway

I've had the new Warp Chamber on pretty consistently lately, prob go down as one of the AOTYs for me. The new Cryptic Shift is pretty excellent too. Did anyone catch the

Oranssi Pazuzu livestream at the weekend? It was so good.

This Dreams Of The Drowned album is good if you're looking for some VBE worship. I've been loving the new

Afterbirth but its missing the spark of The Time Travellers Dilemma. On a tenuously similar note I'm interested in listening to the new Defeated Sanity but I haven't yet. That one track was pretty batshit anyway. Then theres the latest

Serpent Column which has been on constant rotation, like every album of theirs for me. Still baffled me how unsung this band is. Chepang put out a new album today, I've only listened the once but its typically blistering.

Never heard of Dreams for the Drowned before. This sounds excellent. Good recommendation.

Quote from: Circlepit on May 18, 2020, 09:14:00 PM
Carpathian Forest- Fuck You All. I thought these boys were all about farts and hurling up shit. It's more punk than I was expecting.
Try out Necronaut 2 if you like his punkier stuff.

Rage Against The Machine - S/T

1.50 in Dealz it was worth the price of a Mars bar sure fuck it