Atrophy - Violent By Nature

Cool album

Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Powermad - Absolute Power

An old banger from Division 2

Quote from: Juggz on May 20, 2020, 08:18:23 PM
Powermad - Absolute Power

An old banger from Division 2

Great album. Reminds me I must pick up their latest one.

Fear Factory - Archetype

Mist of Misery-Absence. Melodic and symphonic Swedish black metal. One of two CDs procured today from Black Lion Records. Small label but from what I've heard so far what they may lack in quantity is made up for with quality. Free postage too so was a no brainer.

Witch - s/t

Once you get used to the vocals it's all good.

Decapitated - The First Damned.

Prefer some of the tracks on this to the Winds of Creation versions, the guitar has so most bite.

Bonkers to think Vitek was 14 when he laid down some of the drum tracks on this 😯

Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales (UGH!)
Celtic Frost - Vanity/Nemesis (hairspray)

Quote from: Blackout on May 20, 2020, 10:30:02 PM
Fear Factory - Archetype

I remember enjoying that when it came out but it seemed lacking in depth in the long run. I think the last decent album from them was Mechanize. The SYL rhythm section had an awful lot to do with that I reckon. Have you listened to that one?

Ministry - Twitch

Great album apart from the 2 versions of Over The Shoulder which are tainted by the worst possible vocals. Got the 5 pack of early albums in the post today to replace my old beaten to death copies, so it's Ministry for the evening I reckon

Quote from: astfgyl on May 21, 2020, 09:08:37 PM
Ministry - Twitch

Great album apart from the 2 versions of Over The Shoulder which are tainted by the worst possible vocals. Got the 5 pack of early albums in the post today to replace my old beaten to death copies, so it's Ministry for the evening I reckon
Pity Uncle Al has turned into an absolute pleb these last lock a years.

Spotted this earlier,had to put it on,still one of the best Irish releases ever imo.
20 years old!