Primus SUCKS! (oldschool reference).

Great band, Les Claypool being a severely accomplished bassist and certainly producing lyrics to rival Frank Zappa in terms of bizarreness.

Svartsyn- 'Aandens Melankoli'.

Strigoi - Abandon All Faith

Delightfully dirty piece of work

Quote from: Juggz on February 07, 2020, 09:36:43 AM
Strigoi - Abandon All Faith

Delightfully dirty piece of work

Also blasting this today. It's a cracker.

Witch Vomit - Buried deep in the bottomless grave.

Great stuff!.

Quote from: Paul keohane on February 07, 2020, 10:10:11 AM
Witch Vomit - Buried deep in the bottomless grave.

Great stuff!.

I had this on the other day. It's a belter.
Bolt Thrower- Those Once Loyal. This is such a great album.

Arktogäa ‎- Æra Yersinia Pestis Spiritvs
Striations - Vietnamization
Arghoslent ‎- Hornets Of The Pogrom
Blue Holocaust - Flesh For The Cannibal God
Chlanna Nan Con Thigibh A So's Gheibh Sibh Feoil

Bal Sagoth - A Black Moon Broods over Lemuria

Still hoping these will get back together, although Kull filling the void nicely

Destroyer 666 - Violence is the Prince of this World, absolutely feral, one of their best.
1349 - The Infernal Pathway, some nice heavy / thrash flavours on this one, otherwise, business as usual.
Primordial - Journey's End, love their style on this album.
Malokarpatan - Stridzie Dni, such a cool unique album. I ordered the new Hexencave CD version through the Bandcamp page, and as a nice bonus the BC download gives the lyrics on screen with translations.

Quote from: Scáthach on February 08, 2020, 08:48:02 PM

Malokarpatan - Stridzie Dni, such a cool unique album. I ordered the new Hexencave CD version through the Bandcamp page, and as a nice bonus the BC download gives the lyrics on screen with translations.

Their followup 'Nordkarpatenland' is better produced but just as unique as the debut.

Quote from: leatherface on February 08, 2020, 11:24:32 PM
Quote from: Scáthach on February 08, 2020, 08:48:02 PM

Their followup 'Nordkarpatenland' is better produced but just as unique as the debut.

Savage band

Into Coffin - Unconquered Abyss

Mgla - Age of excuse, love this type of black metal. Strong Blut Aus Nord overtones.

Haxandraok - KI SI KIL UD DA KAR RA
Genocide - Demonic Rituals In The Shadow Of Endless Hellfire