Triptykon - Eparistera Daimones

I'd rather have had a full-on CF follow up to Monotheist  but this is a good recovery from that implosion.

Confessor - Unravelled.

Decided to give this another go after being unsure of it when it was released.

Oddly, I still cannot decide if I like it or not so it's unlikely I'll make the effort on it again.

Thanks to the other thread I'm in the mood for Sepultura - "The Mediator Between the Head and the Hands Must be the Heart".

Underrated album title too.

The first two Nile albums,had them on today,fuckin beasts!

Sepultura - Quadra.

One spin done and it's already sounding impressive.

Vader-Revelations. Thanks to P.K. above for this recommendation. This is really good.
Xibalba- Tierra Y Libertad.

Necrophagist- Epitaph ,havent listened to it in years(generally haven't listened to much of this style  in a while).
A fairly crushing album!,really enjoyed it again!

Death- Leprosy (arrived yesterday on vinyl) Like taking a trip back all those years, brilliant stuff

Evilfeast - Elegies of the Stellar Wind

Took a notion and threw on Paradise Lost - "The Plague Within" as I couldn't remember a note from it.

Fucking great album, will have to pay it more attention.

Slavehouse / Nachtlich -  Split

IRON SIGHT "Chapter One, Decade"
BRUTAL TRUTH "Extreme Conditions Demand Extreme Responces"
HERETIC GRAIL "We Shall Overcome"
Chlanna Nan Con Thigibh A So's Gheibh Sibh Feoil

Behind Enemy Lines - One Nation Under The Iron Fist Of God/The Global Cannibal. Crusty anarchopunk goodness.

Destroyer by Kiss. Cheesy as feck but good fun.

Sepultura - Quadra

First listen after a spectacularly poor delivery effort from Amazon. More immediate than Machine Messiah, for sure, and more aggressive. Hopefully has the same staying power. I'm digging it straight away.