Escumergamënt - "...ni degu fazentz escumergament e mesorga..."

Eagerly awaiting delivery of the vinyl version.
https://escumergament.bandcamp.com/album/ni-degu-fazentz-escumergament-e-mesorga

Bethlehem  -  Dark Metal

I feel this band is somewhat forgotten about when it comes to 90s BM. A forerunner of the depressive sound but without the pathetic attitude of the post 2000s suicidal BM crowd. This album and the follow up Dictius are both feckin lethal!

#9692 June 23, 2023, 10:47:21 PM Last Edit: June 24, 2023, 08:22:58 AM by Eoin McLove
Kuilu- Monumentti.
Dold Vorde Ens Navn- Mørkere.
Geasa- Fate's Lost Son.
Stick in the Wheel- From Here.
The Ruts- The Crack
Scald- Will of the Gods is Great Power.
Primordial- A Journey's End. I listened to the Agitators Anonymous podcast about it earlier. Great album.

Exodus - Bonded by Blood
Griftegard - Solemn.sacred.severe
AC/DC - The Razors Edge
Queen - A Kind of Magic
Saxon - Wheels of Steel
Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath
Testament - The Legacy
Pagan Altar - Lords of Hypocrisy

Dodheimsgard - Black Medium Current
Bölzer - Hero
Trouble - The Skull
Reverend Bizarre - In The Rectory...
Dread Sovereign - All Hells Martyrs
Holy Terror - Terror & Submission
Holy Terror - Mind Wars

Worm - Gloomlord/Foreverglade/Bluenothing

Death/Doom from Florida.
I've been bemoaning the lack of top tier doom for ages and ages but I bumped into Ray from Wreck of the Hesperus at Primordial last year and he couldn't recommend them highly enough.
Best doom I've heard in years.

Varmia - Nie nas widzę.

Mighty

Drunk as fuck and listening to Hvis Lysett Tar Oss. I remember hearing this shit on the Metal Show decades ago and being freaked out by it. It sounded cold,  primitive and from a place probably inhabited by vampires. 

Now I love it.  Weird.

Mastodon - Emperor Of Sand. Apart from the last track this is so boring.
The drummers vocals ruin it for me.
Slayer - Decade Of Aggression. Not at all boring.

I don't mind Emperor of Sand. It's the album that was out when the missus started getting into them, and we saw them on that tour, so it works for me. That said, it's not a patch on what came after, being either the Cold Dark Place EP or, even more so, Hushed and Grim.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on June 24, 2023, 01:40:45 PMDrunk as fuck and listening to Hvis Lysett Tar Oss. I remember hearing this shit on the Metal Show decades ago and being freaked out by it. It sounded cold,  primitive and from a place probably inhabited by vampires. 

Now I love it.  Weird.

Don't you get mortified looking at your YouTube history when you were on the pish the night before? It's nearly as bad as looking at the phone.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on June 24, 2023, 03:15:30 PMI don't mind Emperor of Sand. It's the album that was out when the missus started getting into them, and we saw them on that tour, so it works for me. That said, it's not a patch on what came after, being either the Cold Dark Place EP or, even more so, Hushed and Grim.

I found it so bad I didn't even buy the latest one.

I love EoS. Last run theough of Hushed and Grim was still fruitless.

Tsjuder - Helvgr. On first listen this sounds class.

Forced Entry- 'Uncertain Future' : a thrash album I didn't get to hear at the time, good stuff.

Slayer- 'Hell Awaits': their best album (personal opinion)

Metallica - '..and Justice': Their best album (personal opinion, and the production sounds GOOD on OG vinyl)

Nuclear Assault- Handle with Care:  Good but not sure if 'Survive' is better