Carpenter Brut - discography

Heading to see them on Friday night, so more than happy to dedicate the next couple of days to preparing  :abbath:

Gamma Ray - No world order, CD from 2001  never heard a note of it before and could only listen as far as the 3rd song. 

Monster Magnet - Power trip  - not bad, made it to the end anyway.

Dimitris Sgouros on the piano with the Berliner Philharmoniker – Piano Concerto No. 3 by Rachmaninov
I've a few versions of this on CD by different piano players but this is a good one.

Also gave Monster Magnet a spin the other day. Great summer record.

Other albums that have gotten some mileage this week.

Mastodon - Hushed And Grim (still amazing)
Faith No More - Angel Dust
Suicidal Tendencies - How Will I Laugh Tomorrow...

The staying power of FNM and ST are something else. Both albums over 30 years old and still worth the time 

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on May 24, 2023, 01:17:19 PMCarpenter Brut - discography

Heading to see them on Friday night, so more than happy to dedicate the next couple of days to preparing  :abbath:

Cool band in fairness. If you are flagging in the gym, they certainly have the gear to perk you up.

Been an age since I listened to any Suicidal Tendencies... must look out the CDs (or failing that youtube).

So far today, I've managed to listen to

Def Leppard - High 'N' Dry
Ruadh - 1296
Fractal Universe - The Impassable Horizon (love a saxophone solo)
Enforced - War Remains
Majesties - Vast Reaches Unclaimed
Witchfynde - Give 'Em Hell

#9470 May 25, 2023, 11:48:21 AM Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 11:49:53 AM by 91/30
Quote from: The Great Cull on May 24, 2023, 04:22:55 PMSuicidal Tendencies - How Will I Laugh Tomorrow...

How Will I Laugh Tomorrom immediately after Pledge your allegiance is something else. 

Today Paragon - Revenge, German hybrid of power/thrash of sorts from 2005

Conqueror - War.Cult.Supremacy
Reverend Bizarre - In the Rectory...
Reverend Bizarre- Harbinger of Doom

Judas Priest - Sad Wings of Destiny 9/10

I was never into Priest as a kid, it was always Maiden and the thrash boys before Death and Black broke, not sure I would have been into their earlier records then anyway. This one was released in 1976 for fecksake, the year I was born. Not a bad release to mark your birth year in hindsight.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Grainheim - Hexndeifl
                     Teufelskunst

Hands up who wants to die - Nil all

Electric Wizard - Come My Fanatics
Electric Wizard - We Live
Electric Wizard - Black Masses
Electric Wizard - Dopethrone
Saint Vitus - S/T
Possessed - Seven Churches
Abruptum - In Umbra Malitiae Ambulabo...
Mutiilation - Vampires of Black Imperial Blood

Nyogthaeblisz – Abrahamic Godhead Besieged By Adversarial Usurpation
Terror Noxpheratur – Blood Beast
Paysage D'Hiver - Paysage D'Hiver
Portal - Seppia
Portal - Avow
Spear Of Longinus – Domni Satnasi

Hades- ... Again Shall Be.
DAI- The Advent.

Quote from: Thorn on May 25, 2023, 07:20:37 PMJudas Priest - Sad Wings of Destiny 9/10

I was never into Priest as a kid, it was always Maiden and the thrash boys before Death and Black broke, not sure I would have been into their earlier records then anyway. This one was released in 1976 for fecksake, the year I was born. Not a bad release to mark your birth year in hindsight.
I love this album. I think it's their best. Dreamer Deceiver is the best vocal performance ever by Halford. The Ripper, Victim of Changes, Tyrant, Genocide all top drawer Priest.

MegatonSword - Might & Power
Enforcer - Nostalgia
Kreator - Hate Uber Alles
Draconian - Under a Godless Vale
Rotting CHrist - A Dead Poem
Rotting Christ - Rituals
Lord Mountain - The Oath
Nite - Voices of the Kronian Moon