Satan and Angel Witch debuts, great

Cannibal Corpse - Kill. Probably my favourite of the later albums.

Altari - Kröflueldar

Dødheimsgard - Black Medium Current

Negative Plane - Stained Glass Revelations

Quote from: Naraka on April 22, 2023, 01:58:55 PMCannibal Corpse - Kill. Probably my favourite of the later albums.

Yeah, its class. I've a fierce soft spot for Evisceration Plague too.

DAI- The Advent. This album fucking rules.

#9245 April 23, 2023, 03:44:45 PM Last Edit: April 23, 2023, 08:34:34 PM by londonleatherboy
Sick Of It All - Wake Up The Sleeping Dragon vinyl
Sick Of It All- Take A Look Around Cd 
Agnostic Front - Cause For Alarm cd
DRI - 4 of a kind cd
Cro Mags- The Age Of Quarrel cd
Overkill - Scorched cd ..makes a mockery of 72 lifetimes
The Exploited- The Massacre cd
GBH- City Baby's cd
Slayer - He'll Awaits cd

Listening to Cannibal as well today just the Barnes albums.

When did they last play here? Last time I saw them in Ireland was around 2010. They are playing in Nottingham tonight and played a few dates in England during the week. No idea why Ireland wasn't included in the current tour.

Holy Terror - Terror and Submission
Pink Floyd - Animals
Megaton Sword - Might & Power
Sweven - The Eternal Resonance

All perfect albums in my book.

Virginia Astley: From Gardens Where We Feel Secure

Tanith - Voyage
Bat - Axestacy
Kommand - Death Age
Lord Mountain - The Oath
In The Woods - Pure
Korpiklaani - Kulkija
Voivod - Killing Technology
Trouble - The Skull

Quote from: mickO))) on April 23, 2023, 04:13:19 PMListening to Cannibal as well today just the Barnes albums.

When did they last play here? Last time I saw them in Ireland was around 2010. They are playing in Nottingham tonight and played a few dates in England during the week. No idea why Ireland wasn't included in the current tour.
They've definitely played here since 2010. I saw them in the Tivoli a few years back.

Quote from: Naraka on April 24, 2023, 04:38:51 PM
Quote from: mickO))) on April 23, 2023, 04:13:19 PMListening to Cannibal as well today just the Barnes albums.

They've definitely played here since 2010. I saw them in the Tivoli a few years back.

yes I think they played Dolans at some stage as well maybe on the red before black tour. Probably the same tour you saw them on.

#9252 April 25, 2023, 12:51:47 AM Last Edit: April 25, 2023, 05:27:06 AM by Carnage
Ralph Vaughan Williams: Symphony No. 6 in E Minor / Fantasia On A Theme By Thomas Tallis / The Lark Ascending (1990 - Tasmin Little soloist / BBC Symphony Orchestra / Andrew Davis conducting)

Secrets Of The Moon: Sulphur
Solstice: New Dark Age
Gazelle Twin: Unflesh
Depeche Mode: The Singles 86>98
Anthrax: Persistence Of Time

Listened to Persistence of Time also yesterday for the first time in years. It's a great album.

Agalloch - Marrow of the spirit. Fucking sensational album.