#8520 December 09, 2022, 09:44:29 PM Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 08:20:03 AM by Eoin McLove
Reverend Bizarre- Slice of Doom.
Nemesis- The Day of Retribution.
Negura Bunget- N' Crugu Bradului.
Funereal Presence- Achatius.
Neurosis- A Sun That Never Sets.

Creeping Flesh - ...And Then the Bombs Came
Unashamed Bolt Thrower worship, very good.

Overkill- The Grinding Wheel,Electric Age, White Devil Armory

Lot of decent stuff,lot of filler. Reckon they still have a great album in them if they stopped churning one out every two years and take their time

Witchcraft - Nucleus

Solid album, that choon Maelstrom is one to stomp around to whilst out for a stroll.

Hades-...Again Shall Be.

I have to grab a copy of this at some stage. Very cool epic Bathory inspired BM.

Quote from: Trev on December 11, 2022, 09:55:12 AMOverkill- The Grinding Wheel,Electric Age, White Devil Armory

Lot of decent stuff,lot of filler. Reckon they still have a great album in them if they stopped churning one out every two years and take their time

I'd put White Devil Armoury up against any of their early albums, it's fantastic IMO. Best one since Horrorscope at least, title track is one of their best.

Gravesend - Methods of Human Disposal
Predatory Light - Death and the Twilight Hours
Coscradh - Nahanagan Stadial

Quote from: Carnage on December 11, 2022, 02:17:09 PM
Quote from: Trev on December 11, 2022, 09:55:12 AMOverkill- The Grinding Wheel,Electric Age, White Devil Armory

I'd put White Devil Armoury up against any of their early albums, it's fantastic IMO. Best one since Horrorscope at least, title track is one of their best.

New one early next year is to be called 'Scorched'
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

XENTRIX - Seven Words. It's sounding good. There's a good punch in the production.

Deep Down Six Feet, Is Where I Like To Eat

Cobalt - Gin

Ferocious riffs

Saw them at Roadburn a few years back
Singer was entertaining!

Quote from: Jward on December 12, 2022, 10:49:36 AMCobalt - Gin

Ferocious riffs

Saw them at Roadburn a few years back
Singer was entertaining!

Also been spinning again of late. Never caught them live.

Arushi Jain - Under a Lilac Sky
Overmars - Born Again
Melodica Deathship - Doom Your Cities, Doom Your Towns
Erik Blood - Lost in Slow Motion
Astrid Sonne - Outside of Your Lifetime

Quote from: BoobC on December 12, 2022, 02:22:26 PMAstrid Sonne - Outside of Your Lifetime

Listening again, Fields of Grass is just stunning.

Andy, Fern Floor vibes there. Get the guitar...  :)

That Arashi Jain is a cool listen, quite a unique sound.